• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your "Inspiration"?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • I just try some different stuff every once in a while maybe the Battle Tower/Frontier/etc. I mostly play pokemon on Shoddy.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    My inspiration?

To have this set:

Platinum, SoulSilver, 5th Gen R/S remake.

Yeah, I want all the current regions in 3D.

And I love it when I have no idea what to do in my game

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • I love the games and the whole scenario of the Pokemon world. I have a very active imagination, and I love creating stories based on what I think my character in-game would be doing, why she'd be doing it, and why she'd be a Pokemon trainer in the first place. I come up with elaborate histories of her past and detailed scripts of her day to day life. I don't have the patience to write it down anywhere, nor do I really know how to put it into words and make it interesting to others, but it keeps me entertained and makes me continue to buy the games. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    I play a just to experiment with new builds. With 493 pokemon and growing I could spend my entire life just doing that and never finish it.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • The Battle Frontier or Tower inspire me to play. Competitive play does too, but the frontier is where it's at. I'll never have enough insanity for the wonder of facilities. <3 It keeps my clock tickin'. :D

Great topic, by the way.

Years
  • I keep playing, and restarting some games, just because I want to use different or uncommon Pokemon. For example, a few weeks ago, I restarted LG just to use Pokemon like Jigglypuff and Drowzee (I restarted to remember the storyline as well though). I also like battling, that's never gotten old for me even though it's the same in every game. With "unique" Pokemon, as I call them, it makes it even more fun imo.

Back