• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your job/ dream job?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I want to train to be a Graphics Designer but over the years I've claimed I want to be (in order first to last) a:
    - Astronaut
    - Artist
    - Astronaut
    - Cartoonist
    - Animator
    - Game Designer

That's all I can remember, but I'd still quite like to be a game designer if I get the chance

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    lol my dream job is kinda nerdy, but oh well.
    I want to be a game designer.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    I've all ways had a passion for animals, so an Animal Conservationist is my ideal job. I all ready do volentary work with a Animal Protection Leauge in Northumberland.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • My dream job is to have my own reality TV show where I get hideous amounts of money to buy and do crazy and ridiculous things to entertain people. For example, let's say I buy a mansion, a yacht, and an extra strength crane. I would pick up the yacht with the crane and use it as a recking ball to turn the house into a heap of rubble. =] And then I'd make a vertical mountain out of the rumble and bunge jump. Yes, that would be awesome. And then I'd go to Wal-mart and recreate jack*** by riding in a shopping cart and crashing into all of the isles and pay for the damages, then buy a speedo at the same time and run around the street in a speedo asking for taco bell. And the best part is I get an even more hideous amount of money just for doing that stupid stuff! That would be vulgar, disturbing, yet complete win.

Or I could just get payed trillions for doing whatever I want whenever I want.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Ever since I remember I wanted to make video games. I also wanted to be a computer engineer. We are the future! HOO--

rah?

23Q

Years
  • Well, i always wanted to be a famous professional sports basketballer.
    but i like animals too much, so im trying for a vet or a zoo keeper when im older :)

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I got my head in the clouds.

To be the Prime Minister of my country, that is really my actual dream no joke.

Other than that,
    Published Writer,
    Robotics Engineer

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • Job: None
    Dream jobs: Anything highly-paid involving computers, naturalist, psychotherapist, doctor or surgeon of any kind.

...now, which to aim for?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm hoping to get into endocrinology or possibly Oncology. I already have books about the subject and on my biology practice test i scored an A*.

Now my DREAM job? that would be a Character Designer for a Game Franchise

Jason1911

What Should I Write Here?
    Years
  • I want to train to be a Graphics Designer but over the years I've claimed I want to be (in order first to last) a:
    - Astronaut
    - Artist
    - Astronaut
    - Cartoonist
    - Animator
    - Game Designer

That's all I can remember, but I'd still quite like to be a game designer if I get the chance

Wow.... this is exactly! my list.
    Scary
    Still Astronaut by far though.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I'm planning on going to University next year for my Bachelors in Computer Science, then my Masters in Game Design.

I'd also like to write, fantasy to be exact.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • It's time to GEEK IT UP a notch and reply to this thread with...

Customer Service Representative for Blizzard Entertainment. Basically, an in-game Game Master for WoW. Yes, many of you will hate me for this. =P

But hey! I like being helpful and in CSF related situations, but I don't like most jobs that do it. And hey, I love computers and drone-like tasks. So, this job would be perfect for me.

Back