• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia*

Ace trainer
Years
  • GenV: Every freakin Pokemon I want nothing to do with Gen V. But if I had to be specific it's this thing:
    2mhaj6f.gif
    I mean seriously WTF!?!?!?

SAME. Gen V sucks. Except for Gothitelle and Chandelure.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Mr. Mime. That thing used to creep me out when I was a little kid. And even now, it still looks ridiculous.

Also, for the sheer annoyance factor, ZUBAT. I swear, if I see ONE more Zubat, I'm gonna throw my DS at a wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Delcatty. Cute Charm + Attract >.>

Mr. Mime. That thing used to creep me out when I was a little kid. And even now, it still looks ridiculous.

Also, for the sheer annoyance factor, ZUBAT. I swear, if I see ONE more Zubat, I'm gonna throw my DS at a wall.

LOL i love this post. XDDDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    If i don't count Gen V, Nosepass. Always thought he looked retarded.

Years
  • My least fav.

Okay, to be honest with everyone, my least favorite Pokemon is LUCARIO. I mean like seriously, everyone talks about the blue jackal over and over again. It can get really tiring.

Although my favorite type is Fighting, I just really don't like Lucario. I released my Lucario in Soulsilver because I got over that thing.

And also one other thing I REALLY HATE THE MOST is LucarioXLopunny AND LucarioXMienshao. These were the worst couples I've ever seen. If somebody tells me to breed a Lucario and a Lopunny/Mienshao, I would just jump off a cliff. Those couples just makes me REALLY irritated and angry, they are quite overrated couples.

Oh yeah, and I also don't like Hitmonlee and Riolu too.

P.S, why does everybody hate Sawk? I don't think he looks ugly. He is actually one of my favorites.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    oddish. why specially oddish, i really don't know. but i hate it, i hate grass type, i hate sleep powders and other paralyzing, poising polens. yea, go to hell oddish.

i hate chansey too. it has a damn defense. it restores hp by itself. i can't defeat it easily, it never can defeat me. chansey is just a timekiller.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    any pokemon that takes the form of a real world object or thing. like configarus (dont know if i spelled that right) and also luvdisc just makes me mad

King Walrus

Finnish Trainer
    Years
  • I just hate all pokemons that looks like a human. They look so stupid and ridiculous. Except Gardevoir. I also hate any wild pokemon that can poisons your pokemon. Im so glad that they changed that in 5 gen games.

Years
  • I just hate all pokemons that looks like a human. They look so stupid and ridiculous. Except Gardevoir. I also hate any wild pokemon that can poisons your pokemon. Im so glad that they changed that in 5 gen games.

But I like a lot of the human-like Pokemon, especially Gothitelle and Gardevoir.

Um, in 5th Gen (Black/White) there are Venipede and Trubbish/Garbodor, they can still poison you.

King Walrus

Finnish Trainer
    Years
  • But I like a lot of the human-like Pokemon, especially Gothitelle and Gardevoir.

Um, in 5th Gen (Black/White) there are Venipede and Trubbish/Garbodor, they can still poison you.
    I just think that they look very weird. And by pokemons that looks like human I meant pokemons like Hariyama, Meditite and Hitmonchan.

Sorry, my bad. I meant that when you are walking the poison dont hurt your pokemon in 5 gen games.

UnderKingSerenade

Hex Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Pelipper. Why? It was the only bad pokemon (IMO) in gen 3. It has a double weakness, bad stats, and looks lame. Every other pokemon to me looked nice, and had a nice theme. Even luvdisc made sense because you really had to love your partner to be willing to have a double battle with two of that pokemon

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • I just can't bring myself to like Umbreon,I think his moveset isn't good and I don't like his design very much either ...

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • Mmm..
    I really dislike Hitmonchan, Simisage, Lucario, and the entire Geodude line.

Hitmonchan is just creepy looking to me, it's too humanoid, and creeps into the uncanny valley territory. Plus it irritated me whenever I tried to breed a Hitmonlee or Hitmontop (both of which I like).

Simisage, it's by far my least favorite of the monkeys...I like the other two because they have that awkward, cute, derpy factor but still in the anime/art can look cool, but the grass one just looks like a smug jerk to me with hairy eyebrows. Manly? No. Ugly, yes.

Lucario, not just because it's incredibly overrated, but because it creeps me out. The design is okay, not great, but they gave it so much that it is pretty much a Gary-Stu Pokemon now. The Lucario movie gave me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Geodude, because they're ugly and Rock is my least favorite type. Nuff said.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    ... Hmmm. Don't shoot me but I have a huge dislike to Pikachus because of the Pokemon anime. But I support Pikachuchu shipping. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back