• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most powerful Pokemon so far?

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
  • The title is self-explanatory.
    Which Pokemon of your team has the highest CP?

I evolved a wild Eevee that became a 640+ CP Flareon. I couldn't had done it with the help of an Eevee that hatched from an egg.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My highest CP Pokémon is a 1181 Magmar but honestly he's pretty woeful; the strongest aside from him (and I'd say the strongest overall) is a 1166 Golduck whom I'd say is pretty beastly. Going out in a couple minutes to start catching today's haul so we'll see if that improves - if I find an Eevee then I can finally evolve my 541 CP Eevee waiting in storage and get one heck of a Flareon...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • ...then I can finally evolve my 541 CP Eevee waiting in storage and get one heck of a Flareon...
    That's what I did last night, actually!

Which ended up giving me my strongest Pokémon thus far, a Flareon with a CP of 1473.

I thought about getting another Vaporeon, as apparently his CP would have probably increased the most after evolution, but I already have a water-type powerhouse with my Seaking. Don't really want another powerful water-type right now.

Years
  • Mine's a 1377 Vaporeon named Antoinette.

Could be higher, but I'm expecting I'll be wanting another from a higher CP Base soon enough, so I'm not planning on Powering her up further, really.

Years
  • A 77 Nidoran

FqQ9pcw.png

I dind't play too much tbh

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • CP2000 Vaporeon. I put my CP1500+ Nidoking in a gym and used my Vaporeon to prestige it up. Can take out my Nidoking without losing 30% HP...

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    My highest by quite a significant margin is my CP~550 pidgeot - had the guy from a little pigey and am quite fond of him now :P

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
    Years
  • My highest is a 180 something Raticate that I evolved (the app isn't starting currently so I can't check for the exact CP). I haven't been out much due to the heat, nor am I going out of my way to catch Pokemon due to the three step bug.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I am level 12.
    I have an electabuzz which is CP 723. I have spent some candy on it powering it up.

What level are you guys and girls?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Flareon at 562 then Vaporeon at 525 followed by Scyther at 519 and Jolteon at 509. The next highest is in the 300's

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    CP1025 Vaporean. I just hit level 13 an hour ago.
    What level Eevee did you evolve this from? I'm trying to get an accurate idea of what level to expect my Eevee to be when I evolve him to see if it's worth doing but everyone's getting such random numbers so far haha.

Back