• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What's your most rewatched anime series?

Years
  • I'm sure there are series out there we thought were so good that we just had to watch them more than once. Which series is your most-rewatched? What did you like about it? How many times did you rewatch it? Discuss!

Years
  • Kill La Kill. I don't know why. It's been a long time since I've done so [re-watch] but Kill La Kill seems to bring a smile to my face. Coin guns. ‎¥‎€$. It's just a fun action series without too much seriousness to actually bring the show down and has a couple surprises which have caught me offguard more than a couple times. That doesn't happen too often.

Also, I tend to stick with Akira and Ghost in the Shell as well.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i have watched most of the episodes Attack on Titan anime at least twice. Some three times. And I have read the manga.

Thats it though... Im not one to rematch animes or TV shows, but I do reread books a lot, so ill probably reread a lot of manga sometime.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Digimon Adventures 01, 02, Digimon Tamers, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Big Windup! Each series in a total of four times. (I use to have a lot of time on my hands.)

-Slick-

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Welcome to the NHK and Oreimo. After completing the animes over and over I re-read their light novels until I satisfy that craving. That's how much I love them!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Thanks to Animax, I watched some series many times because they were repeatedly airing. So... probably FMA or Mew Mew Power which I watched 4 or 5 times.

Now, I don't really rewatch anime. With the exception of Mahouka which I watched ongoing 3 times with different subs :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Probably Inazuma Eleven? Every time a new season appears I watch every season before that again before the new one ends so I can binge them all.

Aside from that probably Digimon. Sometimes I get in the mood for digimon I marathon every season (since one does not satisfy) and I often watch it before a new Tri movie comes out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    It's either Haibane Renmei or Escaflowne. Rewatched both a lot, but can't say for sure which one was watched more often.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Dragon Ball, I think (all three series). Usually I don't rewatch new anime.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Card Captor Sakura ^^ and I will rewatch it again to get in the mood for the seguel.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i dont usually watch anime in general and even more rarely do i rewatch but i have definitely watched ouran in its entirety at least four times -w-

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I think I've watched Madoka three times. First I saw it in English dub, then the Japanese subbed version and then the two recap movies...at least, that's how I remember it. It's one of those shows that has an English dub that's, by my standards, really good.

I've seen Toradora! 4 times and I'm planning to watch it again with /r/anime in December.

I rewatched Toradora not long ago at my uni's anime club. It was great hearing everyone's reactions to the best parts of the series. Planning on rewatching Shirobako later.

I'm trying my best to wait until December to rewatch it for the second time...don't make the wait even more painful! Q~Q

Back