• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Normal Play Time?

What Is Your Normal Play Time Per Day?

• 9 Hours Per Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 Hours Per Day

• 12 Hours Per Day

• 13 Hours Per Day

• 14 Hours Per Day

• 16 Hours Per Day

• 17 Hours Per Day

• Total voters

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    What Is Your Normal Play Time Per Day?

So The Title Says It All.I Think I Play My Platinum About 15 Hours A Day Or Close To That.Please Also Don't Forget To Vote.I Stopped It At 18 Hours Per Day Due To No One Can Do More Then 18 Hours A Day Enless They Don't Sleep.

Last edited:
    Years
    That really depends on the game.
    RBY is usually around 20-30h, because I'm usually abusing Spacebar a lot.
    GSC is often over 100h, just because Red often requires a ton of grinding.
    RSE is a lot less, usually 10-15h. Why? Because they can only be played at like 1/10th of the speed you can play the older generations with, so I spend less time running into walls.
    FRLG is similar, but if I go for the second Pokemon league victory, it might take quite a while more.
    DPPt are horrible, I usually need 30h and can only play at 150% speed (yeah, it says 200, but most of the time it isn't so...)

Edit: Dammit, I misread the OP. Wait, 15 HOURS PER DAY? Wow, and I thought I was playing excessively sometimes...
    Well, again: it depends. Sometimes I play 5 hours a day and don't get bored, sometimes I play only like 10 minutes, sometimes I don't play at all.

Hyena

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Hmm. My files usually have about three hours a day. Platinum is more though.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I usually spend around 15-30 minutes a day playing my Soul Silver. Barely touch my DSi XL anymore.

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I usually play spend around 15-30 minutes a day playing my Soul Silver. Barely touch my DSi XL anymore.

Dam That Is Not Much At All.I Think Since I Got Platinum The Least Amount Of Time I Have Played In A Day Is 9-10 Hours.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    So The Title Says It All.I Think I Play My Platinum About 15 Hours A Day Or Close To That.Please Also Don't Forget To Vote.I Stopped It At 18 Hours Per Day Due To No One Can Do More Then 18 Hours A Day Enless They Don't Sleep.
    You spend more than half your day playing Pokemon?

I miss those days.

I can't vote in the actual poll, since the length of time I play isn't up there. I only play maybe ten minutes a day. Just a little bit to make sure my Pearl game is still living. Some days I wish I could play longer, but... IDK.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    When I first got my Japanese copy of Soul Silver, I played all day, and beat it in two days :P
    Now, before you say I have no life, I have an excuse: I was sick, lol.

Once I got my english Soul Silver, I played the car ride home (which was about an hour) and then I stopped. I never ended up completing the Kanto region before I started a new game again :P

Now, I spend most of my time doing everything else but playing my DS.
    It's not one of the things I keep in mind, so I tend to forget to play.
    Occasionally I'll pick it up, catch a few Pokémon, walk around the Johto region looking at my beautiful Smeargle, and then I shut it off.

Xaldyn

Viridian's Pokemon Master
    Years
    Unfortunately, I've beaten pokemon games so many times that I don't play very often anymore. But it's always on my mind. Whenever my mind strays it usually goes towards pokemon constantly. I don't find very much adventure left to the games now. :(

Chellychu

⊙ ◡ ⊙ ♥
    Years
    It depends, usually when i'm in the process of beating the game I can play for 3+ hours a day. xD
    But when i'm finished with the story I might play 30 minutes- 1 hour.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Depends on when I wake up, when I go to sleep, and where I am in the game. But on a good day with no school and nothing else to do, maybe about 8 hours, though not really consistently. Probably a good bit of breaks in there.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Anywhere from 2-3 hours, but it could be less or more depending on how much free time I have during the day. >_<

Back