• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your opinion on fakemon in fangames?

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2019
    I don't see why people should stop making Fakemon just because gamefreak adds 100+ every few years. I have a handful of Fakemon concepts for nearly 10 years that include species that have never been in the official games. People underestimate others' creativity.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    I think grounded Fakemon that are related to real Pokemon are the most tolorable.
    Like using the baby Kangaskan sprite to make a Kangaskid, or editing any other existing pokemon to make a relative or alternate version.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
    I think grounded Fakemon that are related to real Pokemon are the most tolorable.
    Like using the baby Kangaskan sprite to make a Kangaskid, or editing any other existing pokemon to make a relative or alternate version.
    You mean Kubluhkhan?
    What's your opinion on fakemon in fangames?

Years
    For me a fan game without fakemon puts it down a bit in my willing to support and play it. So does just have a few fakemon in it just puts the game down a little bit for me :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    You mean Kubluhkhan?
    *sprite*
    Yea, stuff like that I like.

Although I like the name Kangaskid better. Goes with my imaginary Kangas family: Kangasking (All Male), Kangaskhan (All Female), Kangaskid (Evolves into either of the previous depending on gender and level).

Back