• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your pet peeve?

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    People who consistently drive under the posted speed limit when the conditions don't warrant that, i.e. doing 50 MPH in a 70 MPH zone on a nice, dry, sunny day...

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I finally figured out my thing to put here.

People who can't f***ing type correctly. I'm referring to these kind of posts

Taken from 343i forums
    Spoiler:

Stop f**king using "u" and "ur" and not even checking your spelling! If you spell something wrong in a chat that's one thing, but there is no website anymore that doesn't tell you you spelt something incorrect (and if you type on a phone that will do the same!)

You wouldn't write "I cant wait to go to ur busness" in a letter, so don't f**king do it online!

You don't even have to be grammatically correct! JUST USE FULL AND CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    A couple of things I just remembered that bug me:

1) when people do that
    thing where they just seem to randomly
    hit the enter key for the like no
    reason and it's
    always in the middle of the
    sentence, and hell, usually it's a
    run on sentence too and it's
    like why the hell are you doing that just
    stop it's like literally
    painfully to read and I
    don't get it at all

2) People using "weary" when they mean "wary".

g4AGs5u.png

zUpr9Tq.png

Two different words people, now you know

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    My computer >:( And people who use 'then' and 'than' incorrectly. I mean, what is so hard about?

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • Damaging other people's supplies and property just for the heck of it. If you wanna make me mad, just mess up someone else's stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have a huge pet peeve with corn. It needs to be on a cob or on rice. If it's on something other than on a cob or on rice. I have a problem.

I also have issues with people not using their turn signals properly or not at all. If you're gonna merge a lane or turn a direction, use your fucking turn signals so I don't have to wait on you like an idiot.

#Whenpeople #use #hashtags #likethis #whentyping #afuckingfacebook #status #like #SERIOUSLY #GUYS #USE #PROPER #ENGLISH

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • A lot of the stuff that has already been mentioned, such as close-minded people, spoiled brats, picking nose, being too noisy, people that mistreat animals for any friggin reason, even bugs, getting interrupted, people entering my room without closing the door, ugh !

And probably a lot more I won't list. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    People who drive obnoxiously loud cars/excessively revving motorcycle engines

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So this has actually happened a few times today, alone. Buuut: When people say "thank god!" in a serious manner when they should be thanking an actual person or themselves for their own hardwork. :|

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    bad memes

no, um

-people who don't keep up with their personal hygiene, they smell terrible and they're always the people who wanna get right up on you

-people who feel the need to bring up every single mental illness they think they have when anyone mentions another mental illness (anxiety, OCD, bipolar, etc) in any context. it's annoying. shUT UP

-customers that think I serve them because I want to. no. I'm here to make money. I will be as nice, friendly, and helpful as i am paid to be but anything beyond that (giving you special treatment, talking to you about my personal life, etc) is MY choice, I do NOT owe it to you

Back