• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your phobia?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *resists urge to punch swordkirby in the frigging face and beat the crap literally out of him*

Mwahahaha.. Jaws IS soo scary, and pretty gory. =/ But I was never scared of sharks. But that doesn't mean I wanna be eaten by them! >(

Lets seeeeee.. any other phobias for me? Hmm.. I guess sharp things is it =P I'm fearless other than that! ;D

*dies*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I'm actually not too afraid of sharks...what I am petrified of, however, are snakes, scorpions, and tarantulas. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! *shudders* Those are just the most terrifying things on Earth. I get shivers even when somebody mentions them to me. @_@;

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I'm actually not too afraid of sharks...what I am petrified of, however, are snakes, scorpions, and tarantulas. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! *shudders* Those are just the most terrifying things on Earth. I get shivers even when somebody mentions them to me. @_@;

I agree with you partly there, Sayuri. ^^ I can't stand scorpions or tarantulas either...but i don't know if i'd really call it a phobia so much....
    Snakes, on the other hand are different. I love snakes and don't mind them at all! o.o;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    I agree with you partly there, Sayuri. ^^ I can't stand scorpions or tarantulas either...but i don't know if i'd really call it a phobia so much....
    Snakes, on the other hand are different. I love snakes and don't mind them at all! o.o;
    Yeah I'm the same way. I hate scorpions and tarantulas too. I hate spiders and bugs mostly. Spiders creep me out. But I can tolerate them unlike a lot of other people I know. They all scream and move as far away from 'em as they can. I'll only make a big deal about it at home! But what I really hate is ants. I had an interesting incident with ants a few year ago. Eww!

Snakes are cool though. I don't mind them at all either. I've never really been afraid of snakes. Sharks... I don't really like them much though!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Meh, I'm not scared of bugs! >=D They anger me mostly. When I see one, I crush them! XD My brother's scared of bugs, tho. When there were two wasps in the house, my brother ran to the bathroom and put on bug repellant and I killed them with my shoe. XD

*dies*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    meh...eww....eeek!

I don't like needlez but I don't think I have a phobea of them...of courze there waz that thing lazt Thurzday when I got my earz peirced...
    Beautician: *holding evil needle thing* Are you ready?
    Me:*frozen*
    Beautician: It'z not that bad...
    Me:*turnz away and zitz on handz*
    Beautician:okay...
    ...*POP*
    Um yeah. @_@;;;

I do however have a phobia of...
    ... ... ... ...birdz...[/SIZE]
    yez...I can't ztand birdz O_O Ezpecialy dead onez...I don't know why but my vicouz gooze and the evil zwallowz under my poarch don't help any.
    Why, juzt Friday on the lazt day of zchool a baby ztarling waz chazing me around a tree...very imbarrazing~_~''

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm am way to paranoid of everything. I don't think that there is a single thing that will not scare me in someway. I'm afraid of flowers for crying out loud!

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I'm am way to paranoid of everything. I don't think that there is a single thing that will not scare me in someway. I'm afraid of flowers for crying out loud!

What about flowers creeps you out?

I'm pretty scared of spiders and as lame as it is darkness...i dont like being by myself outside when its night (when i forget to bring in the garbage cans and have to do it at night i run, and i live in the lamest city ever where the biggest police thing was a kid skateboarding at a park...)....really creeps me out.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I am PETRIFIED of stairwells that go around and around, so that when you look down the middle, you can see down to the first floor! O_o I have dreams about falling down the middle part of the stairwells that you can look down! Scary! I am also afraid of escalators and elevators, and I am really scared of the dark!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Skye said:
    I am PETRIFIED of stairwells that go around and around, so that when you look down the middle, you can see down to the first floor! O_o I have dreams about falling down the middle part of the stairwells that you can look down! Scary! I am also afraid of escalators and elevators, and I am really scared of the dark!
    That's another thing that freaks me out, too! O_O I loathe spiral staircases that you can see the bottom floor from. I'd always be so creeped out that if you ever tried putting your feet/legs through it, you'd fall or trip. *shudders* I hate bridges that are like that, also. Especially the ones that are HIGH above deep waters that you can see through the cracks...we have a plethora of those here in Boston...O_o; Oh jeez, I'm so afraid of those.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I like those kind of stairwells hehe...
    They look so cool! Winding up, and up, and up....
    A lot more interesting then your regular staircase!

I'm not really afraid of heights until I know there is a good chance I could fall. If I ever had to climb one of those winding stairwells that didn't have rails, I would be crawling on my hands and knees hehe...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Mmm... Phobias... Well, I'm rather afraid of failing or being wrong. It's quite a fear of mine... I'm also quite arachniphobic. I absolutely loathe spiders and all other arachnids. That and any other insect, especially these huge, loud bugs called cicadas. Awful awful things. -shudders-

Skye- Those circling stairwells are rather frightening. I can see how one might be afraid of them. Heh... ^^;;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    On our cell phone, there's a ring that makes the same noise as Cicadas do, lol.

And I'm not really afraid of heights. I don't mind looking down from a high point. I just get really scared whenever I'm walking beside a very high edge, and there's nothing to hold on to. I guess it's because my balance isn't exactly perfect; I'm a klutz, and I'm always afraid that I'll do one of my 'moves' and trip.

As for snakes and things like that... I'm actually not very afraid of them. ^_^; Just as long as they're not poisonous. In fact, I've held a little baby boa constrictor, and I've touched several snakes at different zoos and places like that. They're cool!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    100marios said:
    I like those kind of stairwells hehe...
    They look so cool! Winding up, and up, and up....
    A lot more interesting then your regular staircase!

I'm not really afraid of heights until I know there is a good chance I could fall. If I ever had to climb one of those winding stairwells that didn't have rails, I would be crawling on my hands and knees hehe...

Wah!!!! *hides under desk* Don't even talk about it! It freaks me out! *Puts hands over ears* I can't hear you!!! Lalalalalalaaaa! (Hehe)

Skye- Those circling stairwells are rather frightening. I can see how one might be afraid of them. Heh... ^^;;;

Totally! I can't stand them. When I get a house or apartment I am going to have to live on the first floor all my life!! O_o

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I used to be afraid of ants untill I lost my fear by crushing one. They're so small. I used to be afraid of them because there are so many of them just waintg to attack...waiting for the right moment...there are thousnads of them waiting and waiting... but im over that now. I have heard a lot of funny phobias lately (flowers...LOL!) but you will laugh at this. I have a phobia of...yoghurt. *shudders* Its ready to drown you and so sloppy and mushy and I HATE the taste of it. If a yoghurt pot touches my hand I have to wash my hand. I HATE yoghurt.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    As for snakes and things like that... I'm actually not very afraid of them. ^_^; Just as long as they're not poisonous. In fact, I've held a little baby boa constrictor, and I've touched several snakes at different zoos and places like that. They're cool!

OMG, snakes are so sexy. Besides, my chinese sign says I'm a snake! =D I touched a boa in a zoo once! And they feel so smooth, and their eyes! OMG, I'm obsessed! XD

*dies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    On our cell phone, there's a ring that makes the same noise as Cicadas do, lol.

And I'm not really afraid of heights. I don't mind looking down from a high point. I just get really scared whenever I'm walking beside a very high edge, and there's nothing to hold on to. I guess it's because my balance isn't exactly perfect; I'm a klutz, and I'm always afraid that I'll do one of my 'moves' and trip.

Gahh, those cicadas are the most annoying things ever hehe...

Hmm, I know what you mean! When I start to get nervous about those kinds of heights, however much I try to avoid it, I just seem to get clumsier. It's just like Murphy's law:
    If it can happen, it will happen!

Winding stairs huh?
    *speaks loud and clear*
    Gosh, how I ever hate those stairs with no ledges! It's really scary when there's nothing to hold onto! One slip and, whoops!
    Hehe...

Back