• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your playtime so far?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    131:20
    It has been mostly trading though, I beat the E4 the first time around within 20-30 hours.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    On White I'm around 25-30~ hours

On Black I'm still under 20 but can't recall atm.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    For Black, I believe it's around 59 hours, maybe 60. I just finished playing too but I didn't check, tbh. For White, I'm not sure how many hours are on it since my sister is playing it currently.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My play time is about 13 hours. I try not to play for more than a hour or two a day.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Last time I checked, it was around 67:00.
    I beat the Elite Four with 19:00. (Didn't take me long at all, compared to Gen II at least).

Now there's nothing to really do, besides get the other game's exclusives and hunt for shinies.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    30:11 and on the 5th Gym. Probably because I leave it open next to me too much =P

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • I'm at 136:37 post-game, but I leave it in sleep mode a lot and travel in hopes of crossing another trainer's DS.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    10:22. At first, I wasn't really interested in the towns and whatnot -- I mean, they were alright, but I lost interest pretty fast. (Plus the Pinwheel Forest was annoying.) So I kinda got involved with some other things and lost a significant amount of video game time. I probably wasn't going to gain interest again.

Then I got to Castelia City... * o*

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I'm at 54:53, but I've already beaten the E4 in both Black and White previously in Japanese so the real time spent on B/W is muuuch more. Glad to see I haven't spent as much time on these as some of you guys, haha :D

Back