• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your playtime so far?

Years
  • With the game officially being out since the 18th, how long have you played as of right now? You can check by looking at your trainer passport or saving the game.

I'm currently at 13:30, on my way to fight the second kahuna. Yay! That'll increase a lot by tonight.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I think I'm around the 16:00 mark and about to start Kiawe's trial? I really have been taking my time, going back and forth, switching up and training my team a lot which explains why my playtime is quite high for where I'm at right now.

Rain

Years
  • I'm at 21:26 and on my way to fight the second kahuna. ...At least, that's what I'm supposed to be doing; instead I'm breeding Vulpix to trade over GTS.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    My playtime is 4:25 for Moon, I've been more interested in shiny hunting in Oras and XY then playing through the game. Especially now that I know the shiny hunting method sucks.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    9:40 and I'm headed to fight the Akala Island Kahuna. Gonna head back to Melemele and actually catch some Pokemon for my Dex though so that'll increase a ton tonight.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen today
    Almost 37 hours in. Right now I'm starting to build my living dex.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    27 hours as of my last playing earlier tonight. Like I said before, if I beat a Pokemon game in less than 100, I must have been speed running.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    25 hours...on my way to fight the elite 4 now which makes me sort of sad it's almost over

Years
  • 16:56 for Moon. Most of that spent looking for Synchronize Abras and using them to get a Meowth, Pichu, and Zubat of specific Natures, leveling them up, and then finding Luxury Balls in the Pokemon Center on Route 2 which is after those Pokemon appear (Game Freak, why?), so I got to do all of that over again for Pichu and Zubat. And I haven't even started the first trial yet. Fun times.

As for Sun, probably a little over an hour. I haven't done much with it yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    45:20 on sun. I have beat the main game, still have yet to reach the battle tree. I plan on getting moon for christmas and playing that one a bit slower.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    36:04. I beat the main game on Monday night.
    Spoiler:
    This is the quickest I've ever played through a Pokemon game. It usually takes me a few months cause I typically take breaks, but something about this game made it really hard for me to put it down.

Last edited:
    Back