• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your pokedex at now/are you completing the dex?

Years
  • I'm just two away from a full caught dex atm - excited to shiny hunt with better odds! Looks like Slakoth will end up being the last thing I need, lol.

Where are you guys at? Anyone completed the dex already?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was at 184 after clearing the final story last Sunday. Used the found Xp/Rare Candies to quickly evolve some of the boxed Pokémon to see if the Biology teacher's reward for registering 200 species was worth it... it wasn't, it's just 20 Quick Balls.

Not going for Dex completion, I never do unless it's in a Legends style game or something that motivates me to do so.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Just under 350, but my friends might be playing soon and I hope to get another starter from them both to fill out those six. I also need the Violet exclusives.

I'm just two away from a full caught dex atm - excited to shiny hunt with better odds! Looks like Slakoth will end up being the last thing I need, lol.

Where are you guys at? Anyone completed the dex already?

I just bred a Vigoroth and a Ditto to get the Slakoth. F trying to find that thing lol, I wasted an hour!

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Completed my dex like 2 days ago. Im trying my hands on a shiny dex right now thought Im not sure if I can finish it lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Caught is 131. I'm catching everything I see as I go through each route. I may complete the dex not sure.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I completed the Regional Dex last week. I'm currently working on catching extras of the Gen IX Pokemon for my Pokemon Home National Dex.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    370. Needs to trade for the rest (barring a Slowking Tera Raid). Might be able to in a few weeks.

Years
  • finished my dex as of... i think a few days ago? seeing everyone work on theirs has motivated me to work on mine, haha. definitely needed that shiny charm for a few shinies i was into!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I completed my Pokedex over a week ago to obtain the shiny charm. I've found at least 10 shinies just roaming around the mainland and post-game area. I don't even use the outbreak method anymore.

Back