• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Pokemon Team?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Aegis made a similar thread in the Advance thread, so basically do as the title says and post ^^.

Houndoom, Charizard, Mightyena, Dragonair, Donphan, Lairon is my team. I know that they don't cover very well, and that four of them are weak to Water, but hey, they get the job done ^^.

What's your Pokemon Team?

Last edited:

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    On diamond, it's: Charizard, Aerodactyl, Feraligatr, Garchomp, Venusaur, and Umbreon

On platinum, I have Houndoom, Torterra, Staraptor, Garchomp, Jolteon and Giratina

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    well, if you mean my team that I use for battle right now and in the battle tower, for wi fi, and all that then it's: arcanine, flareon, masquerain, manectric, porygon-z (shiny), breloom.

quite a diverse team with a bit of both.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Err... Torterra, Machamp, Mothim, Clefairy... I'm in Pastoria. xD

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    On my platinum I have:

Infernape
    Gyarados
    Garchomp
    Rotom-M (I hacked the key, so what?)
    Staraptor
    and Azelf once I get that far...

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    Rhyperior, Flygon, Milotic, and Scizor. Still EV Traning and catching tho...

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    At current, I only really have an In-Game team on my Platinum, since I'm a little bit fragmented from migrating over to my Platinum Version. (though I'm actually not going to be restarting my other Version, regardless) The team I used to defeat the Elite Four was:
    Infernape, Luxray, Glaceon, Gardevoir, Quagsire and Altaria.

It was a pretty comfortable team for me to use, and definitely a change from usual. Though right now, I'm training my Event Shaymin up a little bit that I got on Thursday. I've already EV trained it, so I'm just boosting levels with it, since I've not been feeling very well, lately.

If this thread doesn't die, I'll come back when I've got together an effective team that I'll more than likely main in Wi-Fi battles. Right now though, I barely have anything that would be considered Wi-Fi-worthy. ^^;;

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
    Empoleon Lv 72
    Hydro Pump
    Flash Cannon
    Surf
    Waterfall

Heracross Lv 69
    Megahorn
    Brick Break
    Focus Blast
    ----

Sky Raptor Lv 69
    Focus Blast
    U-Turn
    Aerial Ace
    Fly

Weavile Lv 70
    Shadow Ball
    Ice Beam
    Dark Pulse
    Night Slash

Still working out some kinks.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My team is strictly in-game until I can get the hang of this EV training/competitive-battling thing. It currently consists of:

Lucario, Infernape, Alakazam, Roserade, Empoleon, and Giratina (whom I'm trying to replace with an EV trained T-Tar, just ten more levels). I just got a Bulbasaur in a trade recently so I think I might EV train it and replace Roserade. This is my Platinum team which I have traded over to my Diamond game for the EXP boost and easier E4.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    My Ingame Team on Platinum Is

- Torterra
    - Togekiss
    - Houndoom
    - Gardevoir
    - Floatzel
    - Bibarel (HM Slave)

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Flygon, and only one Flygon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Haha, good to see seem responses! Now here's a question you can answer along with you team post:

Do you prefer to use favorites on your teams, or do you use Pokemon you know will cover a lot of weakness/strengths etc.?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    In Diamond.

Charizard LVL 100
    Torterra LVL 100
    Mewtwo LVL 100
    Diagla LVL 100
    Marshtomp LVL 100

Thats all...

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    im in eterna forest:
    Jolteon lvl 54
    Psyduck level 20 soon to be a level 20ish slowpoke
    monferno level 20
    Staravia level 20
    Alakazam level 23
    Swinub level 33

Thanks to blueshadow i got the staravia, the swinub, the slowpoke, and the jolteon

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    In Pearl:

Mumble the Empoleon- lvl 47
    Drifblim- lvl 47
    Rapidash- lvl 47
    Lucario- lvl 47
    Shiloh the Weavile- lvl 46
    Jolteon- lvl 46

I'm at the Elite Four, but I'm training, not challenging them yet.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Right now, in sunnyshore, i have Crobat, Brozlong, Octillery, Sneasel (can't wait till it evolves), Carnivine, and waiting to see one more pokemon i want. orginally, i had sheildon as my 6th but he was basically another form of brozlong stat wise so i took him out.

Do you prefer to use favorites on your teams, or do you use Pokemon you know will cover a lot of weakness/strengths etc.?

i sure do, thats why crobat is on there :)

Back