• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I am Angela. But I identify more with Arylett and find it awkward to be called by my real name. Chalk that up to mainly existing and socializing on the internet. I don't even like it when the person closest to me calls me that. It kind of makes my skin crawl a little for some reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My real name is Hunter.

I mean, not right now, but it's my preference and what I will be changing my first name to once I move to another state where it's easier.

Years
  • It's funny how people only refer to the name as seen on the birth certificate as the "real" name. A name, by definition, is any word that someone or something is referred by (https://prntscr.com/a0svz1 courtesy of Dictionary.com); therefor, it's perfectly fine for me to say that MiracleGhost47 is my real name, which is what I WILL say.

No, jk. I know this is a common slang term and what is meant by it, and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just getting under your skin. XD

Seriously though, I prefer not to reveal it. Sorry.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • The funny thing is, I've replied to a similar thread like this before.

I am William Sanders. Do NOT call me Bill, or I will unleash hate upon you.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    My real name is Cailan. My parents wanted me to have a celtic name (no particular reason), and that's a name they found that they really liked. I commonly go by Cay online, though. I only really let people IRL call me by my real name, though. Online, I strictly go by Cay.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My name is Nina (or well nickname) which often funny at times because there are too Nina on A&D and it can get confusing at times xD

Every single time I hear a person with the name Nina, it reminds me of...
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I really don't remember what the first decision to name me was, to be honest. I could have been a Joseph or a Christopher before the name I go by now.

Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • What is this, "real name" you're speaking of? I've only been called "Candy" as far as I could remember.

Spoiler:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I am Jacob from the great hillbilly infested state of Northern New Hampshire.

Hurray for New England! Clam Chowder, Red Socks, revolutionary war yeah!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    What is this, "real name" you're speaking of? I've only been called "Candy" as far as I could remember.

Spoiler:

I learned something new today!

My real name is Christos

Years
  • It's Nichole, and yes it's with this particular spelling. Don't ever try to misspell it because I get pissed when people do that.

I know the feeling my names Jody and people constantly spell it as Jodie, people do it all the time in work emails and my full name is right there in the email address :/

TY

I'm ashamed of my real name even to this date, but i gotta live with it...

Spoiler:

Back