• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Religion?

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
    Heya Guys! Just me again, wondering what you belive in? I'm an Atheist myself, but I'm always interested in hearing what other people think. But first! let's one rule! Everyone! is entitled to there own opinions! So play nice kids!

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
    Allright.. I'm A shaman, so. Yeah.. I don't really have a religion except anything to do with being shaman x)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well, I am an Atheist and I will always be one, but i have no problem with anyone else religious preferences.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm somewhere between agnostic and atheist. Atheists are too bitter and self-satisfied, and I guess there COULD be a god, but it seems like too minute of a chance to even really bother considering, and being agnostic has this connotation of apathy and indecisiveness that I don't care for. I guess I'm a hooraytheist.

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    I was born into a Christian family but we don't go to church and stuff. I'm agnostic, because I find it impossible to prove that a god, or any deity for that matter, can exist. I lean to the "there is no god" side.

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    I am also in between agnostic and atheist. I doon't follow any religion.

Years
    I'm born into a very Christian family, but I've been an atheist for about four years now. I keep it quiet though. However, I'm very tolerant of anyone else's religious preferences, and I still sing (gospel) solos in church even though I don't believe in Christianity. Too many people think atheists are evil and immoral, which is unfortunate because for the most part it isn't true. I'm shy, but I try my best to be nice to everyone and accept everyone's opinions and interests.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Christian with a Baptist denomination.
    I am not the kind of Christian who enjoys singing, or listening to radio broadcasts.
    I look at the Bible from a more scientific point of view, and I also study Biblical prophecy. ( Such as Israel becoming a country again, the Bible predicting this and that they would speak Hebrew again, even though at the time of this prophecy the common man didn't even speak Hebrew )
    I wonder how many people actually realize that not believing in a god doesn't make you an Atheist.
    That Atheism usually means you are an open critic of religions, simply sounds like most of you just don't believe in a god.

Last edited:

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Spaekleism.

All you have to do to get into heaven is be Spaekle.

Everyone who isn't Spaekle goes to a place that's really just as good, but there aren't any chips.

More realistically, atheist.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm agnostic.
    But if anything, I'd have to go with mildly atheist.

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
    Well, I'm a Baptist, always have been.
    I don't have a problem with people that don't believe in 'A God' though.
    I have friends that are Agnostic and such..
    I do attend church every Sunday and Wednesday though..
    I'm just not all stuck up about it like some Christians are. Those types of people just irritate me..

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
    I'm agnostic but I am not fond of spouting it everywhere. I don't want people to approach me thinking I will challenge their beliefs or to challenge mines either.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm a witch. *-* Kidding, I'm Christian. I have faith in Jesus 100%. ^.^

Back