• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your ringtone?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    You can listen to my ringtone here and download and use it for your own iPhone if you so choose to! You know how I do!

What's yours?

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • My ringtone is Scared - Three Days Grace. When it rings, it surprises my friends and give them goosebumps.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    My ringtone is one of the defaults - Marimbas, I believe.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My ringtone (and all my cell phone too) is Pokemon related -

Ringtone is part of the second Japanese opening "Rivals" - this part: (Now look!, I can laugh as I talk with you, "I forget!" said while playing dumb)
    今では ほら
    藁いながら 話ができるよ
    "忘れたね!"って とぼけてる

my tone for receiving text messages: Meowth reciting the two lines in the episode "Island of the Giant Pokemon" in Japanese.
    (ニャんだかんだと聞かれたら
    答えてあげるのが世のニャさけ
    ニャー)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    When I had my smart phone, my text ringtone was the level-up theme from Pokémon and the call tone was Pikachu singing. Yes, I am sad. :D But with my current phone they all sound pretty rubbish, so I just keep it on silent haha.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
  • Default - Ocarina Medley from Smash Bros Brawl. I love it so much.
    Mom - Kirby Invincibility theme. She can't lose!
    Dad - Otherworld aka FFX Jecht's theme. I love FFX and what better ringtone to give to a father? Everyone around me knows who is calling when they hear that tone.

That's about it for ringtones, since no one else calls me.

As for text tones:

Default - Kelly from Mass Effect 2. "Commander you've received a new message at your private terminal."
    Dad - Brick laughing from Borderlands. If I can find Jecht saying "OHH YEAHHH!" then I'll change it to that
    Mom - Claptrap from Borderlands. "Hey there, stranger!"
    Girlfriend - Moxxi from Borderlands. "Pew pew pew!" I cut off the "It's gunwave time!" but I may add it back.
    Best friend - Captain Falcon saying "YES!"

And last but not least, my eBuddy tone:

All: Metalocalypse censor guitar noise. Hard to explain, but if you watch the show, you understand.

Years
  • I don't actually have a text or ting tone for my current phone. It used to be either a random Pokemon music or cry or Moss' "Message for me" sound clip from the IT crowd. Right now it's the default, which is a bit of an electric noise that reminds me of a Pokemon cry.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Originially it was Banana Phone, for laughs, then I changed it to Nyanyanyanyanyanya by...someone, it wasn't the Nyan Cat version, but I thought it was a Violin (it wasn't). Right now I have Master Spark from Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night on there, but I might change it back to Banana Phone or use Necrofantasia instead.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I tend to have my own personal themes, so the ringtone, text ringtone lock screen and home screen would all be related. Mostly the theme will be based on a game.

Anyways, my text ringtone is the portal gun sound, but my call ringtone is Guile's Theme. Not only because the song is good, but because it's funny when someone calls me. :D

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I tend to have my own personal themes, so the ringtone, text ringtone lock screen and home screen would all be related. Mostly the theme will be based on a game.

Anyways, my text ringtone is the portal gun sound, but my call ringtone is Guile's Theme. Not only because the song is good, but because it's funny when someone calls me. :D

Who can blame you, Guile's theme goes with everything.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My ringtone is iPhone Marimba because I am hella boring when it comes to stuff like that. I don't think I've ever changed my phone's ringtone from its default setting, and don't intend to change that now! :D

Years
  • My ringtone Is VSW default or something like that. It goes...

Dun dun dun-a nah! *bring!* dun dun-a nah NAH nah nah, dun dun-a nah, *bring!* dun dun-a nah NAH nah nah...

But I mainly just keep it on vibrate since it's easier and the vibration is loud enough as is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Until today it was HO.N.TO.U.SO by Me (Not me as in myself but the singer. Though really it's pretty much Misono with a different name unless she has a twin) from Tales of Symphonia the Animation: United World. But today I just felt like changing it to an older ringtone I used to have which is PUZZLE from Mai Kuraki.

Notification Ringtone right now is one of the defaults because I forgot to bring my notif sounds from my old phone to my new one and I've been too lazy to put some on my phone. Though it might just be something I had in the past or maybe I'll mix this up a little as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I always had the default iPhone ringtone. I couldn't imagine having anything else for a ringtone, especially with lyrics. I don't know why :(

Back