• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your shoe size?

Show size please? XD

• Total voters

Makoto

Years

And I thought my feet were big..... well, they still are to short me....

So I guess both 7-8 and 8-9, since they both have 8 in them....

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, my shoes are 285mm. I don't have a clue what that is in the US though.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Its friggin sad..I wear like 7?-8. But its okay because they go somewhere right with my height..XD And I pwn anyone with my feet..XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I'm wear size 11... I think I wore size 10 and a half in the summer.. I really can't remember.. XD

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I voted 3-4 & 8-9. I wear an 8 1/2-9 1/2 Depends on the company.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My shoe size is like an 8 1/2 - 9. X3 I don't have abnormally large feet, nor are they extremely small...so really, my feet are just boring and average-sized. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    The shoes that I'm wearing right now are size 7 1/2... That's usually what fits best for me, but sometimes I'll need a size larger or smaller depending on how the shoes are made. My feet really aren't very big, especially considering my height; I think I got that from my grandmother's side, since her feet are very tiny!

Back