• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Storage size?

How much Hard drive space do you have?

• Total voters

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I actually just have the hard drive that came with my computer. I sometimes store things online, like sending something to myself on e-mail.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Gerri, you made this thread solely to brag about how much storage you have in total.

Anyway, my Mac computer has a total of 300GB, I believe, and it's all I need. Seriously, Gerri, you will never need 3TB of storage. You wasted your money big time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No fully working drives larger than 10GB.

I'll be getting a 250GB one for my desktop computer (and probably some 100GB external for backup) so who cares. :o

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I have 55GB on this laptop, 62GB in the other one and 75GB on my desktop.

They're all almost full (mainly with crap), but I'm buying one external drive tomorrow. Don't know its capacity, though :<

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I have a 160GB Internal HDD and a 500GB External HDD, pretty good for now.

~Mooshykris

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    80 GB, 320 GB, 80 GB, and 640 GB in the desktop.

80 GB in the laptop & 20 GB in the Xbox 360.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • I have a 300GB IDE Hard drive that I use as my main and a 750GB SATA Hard drive thats my slave drive :/

Plenty of space so far...

But I guess its because I dont store **** on my computer :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I have a 290GB drive which came with my computer, and a 100GB external drive which I don't really use. That's plenty of space for me.♥

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    320 GB hard drive that came with the computer. External drive would be 230 GB. I have a good amount I suppose...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    44.68 GB Free on my Mac Mini
    The trick is to save all of your images to an external drive or a online uploaded like photobucket.

Back