• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's Your Strongest Party Pokemon?

WHAT LEVEL IS YOUR STRONGEST PARTY POKEMON?

• LEVEL 10-50

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • LEVEL 50-100

Votes: 39 92.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
Years
  • This poll is kinda pointless cos everyone except real n00bs have their pokemon all over lvl 50.

Years
  • I have a Charizard that is at lv 70 that i traded to my Emerald version from LeafGreen so it's quite handy to have them traded over to another gamepak like Emerald version. And I always train my pokemon fairly to higher levels

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    I've only trained up one pokemon to level 100, and that's Pigeiot on pokemon yellow.
    Sorry if I spelt that pokemon wrong!:paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    A pokemon at level 100 is very powerful, but it still has it's weaknesses and strengths.:D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    My strongest Pokémon is probaly my level 61 Vaporeon or Electabuzz.
    This poll is kinda pointless cos everyone except real n00bs have their pokemon all over lvl 50.
    *Sigh* why can't people learn the difference between n00bs an newbies? Besides, have you ever heard about something called ''starting a new game''?

Razzzzzza

The Ultimate Charzard Owner.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2006
    mew_rocks said:
    This poll is kinda pointless cos everyone except real n00bs have their pokemon all over lvl 50.

.... So what If I only train one pokemon? lol I have a lvl 62 and the rest are all 45 and under lowest like 25. Im at Elite 4 too nrly beat the last one and run out of revives.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    nice. well, I have different games so some are over 50 and some under.

On red it's my L56 Blastoise
    On Sapphire it's my L55 Alakazam
    On Fire Red it's a tie between my L73 Tyranitar, Typhlosion, and Raikou.
    On silver since I just started a new game it's my L43 Lugia.

falling up+
    Years
  • My team in Red was level 100, but as for my current games, I have a Level 49 Venusaur on Leaf Green, and a Level 76 Nosepass on Sapphire

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    My strongest pokemon is a level 89 Pupitar. For some reason I don't want it to evolve. (Oh,yeah its on Emerald.)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    10-50. 0_0 Hey, I just started a new game (some of them aren't even at ten ^_^; )

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    My strongest is my Aggron, which i traded over from Ruby. It has over 300 ATk. and over 350 DEF. It's moves are Thunder, Earthquake, Surf and Flamethrower. It's the best Pokémon there is!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    In Fire Red I got a the Pokemon in no order all lv100 in my boxes
    *Swear on God

But my strongest must be Mew, Mewtwo or Ho-oh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back