• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Style

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    My clothing style's nothing special, usually I'm wearing an unbuttoned shirt or jersey on top of a white T-shirt and baggy jeans.

I'm misunderstood a lot at school, music wise; among the music listeners, there are three crowds at my school: the rock music crowd, the rap music crowd, and the R&B crowd. Since I listen to all three genres equally, I have a rough time dealing with these people. I might be listening to punk and some "gangsta" kid might come up and say some crap like "What's that white music you listenin' to?" Or I might be listening to some rap, and some kid that classifies themselves as punk might come up to me and say, "What's with the ghetto black music you listenin' to?" Yeah, I have my own style of music...

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    i have no style. im style-less. i just roll like that. then that must be my style. but it can becuz my style cant be no style becuz then id either have one or not.
    whatever

Years
    What's your style of clothing=orangey-red clothes
    your style of life=anything that has tado with tha Draconic lifestyle, plus an overwhelming dose of craziness XD
    style of music=new age, medieval, magical, adventure-ish, hell anything that makes me think o' Dragons ^^
    anything that influences stuff that you do=umm... tough one there... DRAGONS!!!111oneone
    the way you look=tch, I look like a retard 'cuz it's phun XD
    what crowd you hang with=meh, I'm more of a loner, tch, I mostly hang around with nutcases on the internet 'cuz I now none IRL XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    My style is like Tomboy/girly girlish

I usaully where pants that are like tomboyish and shirts that are girlie o.o

I usaully listen to Simple Plan, GC that kind of stuff

Poeople who have disabilities like i do

Back