• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your team now?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Skeledirge
    Kilowattrel
    Tinkaton
    Arboliva
    Veluza

The last one is currently Lokix but I used Clodsire before that. I don't think I'll stick with the former one for too long, though...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Currently Floragato, Naclstack, Charcadet, and a freshly-caught Wattrel. Technically caught Charcadet shortly after the first gym. Only just joined the team. (Level 30. Saw no others.) Seeks the other two team members still.

Dropped Wiglett Paldean Diglett after seeing its evolution. Really expected something different. Was just Dugtrio after all.

Can anyone point me in the direction of wild Wattrels please? It's my favourite Gen 9 Pokémon and I want it to be my main, but I've been halfway round the map today and I cannot find any! :(

Found several north of Artazon, between there and the Electric Gym's city.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I have finished all the Titans, have one Gym left and am currently outside the wrestler's base.

My team:

Meowscarada (Grass Tera Type)
    Arboliva (Grass Tera Type)
    Armourouge (Flying Tera Type)
    Blaze Tauros (Fighting Tera Type)
    Palafin (Water Tera Type)
    Florges (Grass Tera Type)

Levels are about Level 52.

I only tend to Terestialise with Arboliva or Florges. Star of my team is Arboliva.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Meowscarada, Garganacl, Great Tusk, Dondozo, Armarouge, and Kilowattrel. Spoilered overall thoughts on them. (Did not quite complete the game yet, but probably soon?) Mentions content a few times.

Spoiler:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I followed a Tweet's advice and used three main teams: one for each of the three main stories (with some irregular team members here and there). And let me tell you, splitting time between three teams while playing on set mode and refusing to use non-held items makes it quite a challenge.

Starfall Street: Just a Normal Team
    1. Gardevoir. It's a tradition at this point for me to use a Gardevoir to deal with the evil team of a game, and this is no different.
    2. Skeledirge. Throat Spray Torch Song strats are basically what this mon was designed for.
    3. Garganacl. This one is a Shiny I came across completely on accident.
    4. Veluza. Veluza's signature move is extremely interesting, and it's helped me out in a few points.
    5. Appletun. I love the Applin line, so this was a no-brainer for me.
    6. Weavile. Also a long-time fan of Sneasel here.

Path of Legends: Single-stagers
    1. Komala. This one is also a Shiny I came across on accident. Funny how that works, huh? Anyway, Komala's unique traits made me really want to use it this time around.
    2. Indeedee. Just a regular Calm Mind Baton Passer...when the strat works.
    3. Baile Oricorio. Also a Baton Passer. The fact that it gets Quiver Dance makes it a fun toy to play with.
    4. Orthworm. One of the cooler new Pokémon in my opinion, especially given that it's our first annelid Pokémon, it has Earth Eater, and it's got Shed Tail too.
    5. Torkoal. It enables Oricorio and Tropius with Drought, and can fight on its own with Shell Smash and Flamethrower.
    6. Tropius. It's usually more of a burden than an asset, but when it works it works. Tropius is just one of my favorite Pokémon, okay?
    I wanted to fit a Falinks in here, but couldn't really do so.

Victory Road: Mono-Poison
    1. Seviper. My ironic love for Seviper has slightly turned less ironic, as it was Seviper that landed the finishing blow in the final fight.
    2. Grafaiai. Just a regular fast physical attacker, with Parting Shot as well.
    3. Glimmora. It's my hazards setter, and does a really good job at what it does.
    4. Revavroom. This thing is basically what makes this team viable without overleveling.
    5. Salazzle. Fire-type coverage was very important.
    6. Venomoth. Quiver Dance and Tinted Lens go brrr.

End- and Post-game spoilers:
    Spoiler:

NoobMaster_6ix9

NoobMaster
    Years
    Are you grinding for XP? I'm gonna assume you are & would need to with 3 separate teams.

I have 2 teams. 1 for battling + story & another just for gathering items.

So easy to become over-leveled with the recent pokemon main titles. Too easy is not good.

I'm also following a guide to play the story in the proper level order.

The game is a 6.5/10 for me so far. The open world is big but it's so empty. Hardly any random trainer battles. They're so scattered & hard to find all of them. Not a fan of that.

NoobMaster_6ix9

NoobMaster
    Years
    I don't have Scarlet & Violet yet but do plan on getting them quite soon but these are the teams I will use for both games

Scarlet

Quaquaval
    Kilowattrel
    Pawmot
    Scovillain
    Faririgraf
    Baxcalibur

Violet

Skeledirge
    Kilowattrel
    Palafin
    Espathra
    Tinkaton
    Cetitan

You realize those 2 games are the exact same right? Just a few different Pokemon in each version.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think my team is pretty much finalized currently since I am at 8/8 Gyms. 4/5 Titans. 3/5 Star Bosses.

My team now is the following all in which are Lv 47 or higher. Highest being 54.
    Bisharp
    Gogoat
    Baxcalibur
    Annihilape
    Skeledirge
    Clawitzer

Claw is still possibly a temp member, but I am not sure yet. I want to evolve Bisharp if possible before I take on the E4 and I also want to try to get a shiny, but having terrible luck. And while Annihilape has been fun, I think his time on my team is coming close to the end. So I might have one more update before I take on the E4.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I keep filling my 6 slots up with things I want to level up and evolve for the Pokedex (but now realize I was wasting my time since you can catch a lot of fully-evolved mons later in the game). I am looking at trying a roster of new Pokémon - Meowscarada, Garganacl, Bellibolt, Glimmora, Baxcalibur, and adding a returning Azumarill since I have one with Huge Power and it's been great for going through the game with.

Looking at the calculator, I'll have 3 with weakness to Fighting, Ground, and Steel moves, so I might have a seventh Pokémon to swap out for certain fights.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    At the moment it's:

Floragato
    Cyclizar
    Ceruledge
    Naclstack
    Dachsbun
    Wattrel

I'm sure that'll change though

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I currently use three teams for Violet thus far. It seems as if this game was made for the purpose of using more than one team. I am having a lot of fun using several teams in this game. I use a primary, secondary, and tertiary team.

Primary team:

Meowscarada
    Pawmot
    Pelipper
    Haxorus
    Gengar
    Gardevoir

Secondary team:

Lucario
    Magnezone
    Garchomp
    Weavile
    Espathra
    Mismagius

Tertiary team:

Palafin
    Breloom
    Kilowattrel
    Mimikyu
    Salazzle
    Espeon

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Final team (Now they're all at level 64 after doing the fourth Story)

Spoiler:

Other mons I swapped in and out temporarily to prevent the others from overlevelling: Bombirdier, Kilowattrel, Tinkaton, Orthworm, Espathra.

Level curve really doesn't seem balanced for a fixed six team, and I never even used the auto-battle mechanic or Exp. Candies. I think it's better to play with at least 10 Pokémon and do some rotation (or more, depending on how much you want to explore)

DT Valentina

Dragon Trainer in Training
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Starfall Street Team
    01. Haxorus
    02. Hydreigon
    03. Dragonite
    04. Dragalge
    05. Tyranitar
    06. Cyclizar

Path of Legends
    01. Hydreigon
    02. Dragonite
    03. Tyranitar
    04. Noivern
    05. Noivern
    06. Altaria

Victory Road: Mono-Dragon
    01. Baxcalibur
    02. Hydreigon
    03. Dragalge
    04. Salamence
    05. Goodra
    06. Garchomp

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    -Meowscarada
    -Orthworm
    -Vaporeon
    -Ceruledge
    -Salamence
    -Dachsbun

Everything's level 55-57 atm, have all the badges, beat all the Titans and Team Star bosses, so now it's just the final tasks for each of those routes plus whatever comes after

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I ended up going with Meowscarada, Garganacl, Bellibolt, Glimmora, Baxcalibur, and Azumarill as planned for the Elite Four and Champion and had zero issues. I hadn't even looked up any spoilers and wasn't over-leveled like I usually am at the end of the game(s). The only thing that went wrong for the champion was that I had an OHKO on each of her Pokémon except the final one since Garganacl missed two Hammer Arm in a row... It wasn't my intent to OHKO all of her roster, but when I noticed the first two go down super easy (even my lead Glimmora killed something with Power Gem in one shot), I just kept going for it. My Light Screen/Reflect Bellibolt even got an OHKO lol

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I ended up going with Meowscarada, Garganacl, Bellibolt, Glimmora, Baxcalibur, and Azumarill as planned for the Elite Four and Champion and had zero issues. I hadn't even looked up any spoilers and wasn't over-leveled like I usually am at the end of the game(s). The only thing that went wrong for the champion was that I had an OHKO on each of her Pokémon except the final one since Garganacl missed two Hammer Arm in a row... It wasn't my intent to OHKO all of her roster, but when I noticed the first two go down super easy (even my lead Glimmora killed something with Power Gem in one shot), I just kept going for it. My Light Screen/Reflect Bellibolt even got an OHKO lol

Now, that's a tough team! I like it a lot.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My main team consists of Skeledirge, Pawmot, Clodsire, Tinkaton, Arboliva, and Palafin. I rotate Flamigo, Naclstack, and Veluza in my team whenever needed.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Bogart the Sprigatito, Savon the Paldean Wooper, and Varg the Fidough.

Tbh, idk if I'll use this team until the end of the game, but I set myself to have at least one grass, poison, and fairy Pokemon because I think these three types fit Siorc as a character since I'm using his likeness for my character's appearance, but Pala as my name.

Back