• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Team?

Which Starter Will You Choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    im not using any 3rd or 4th gen pokemon in my team and it is going to be: Typhlosion, Scizor, Feraligator, Maganeum, machamp, snorlax.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Me and my friend both got totodile when we started. We call em brotodiles =P

But yeah right now my team is Feraligator and Growlithe

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Ok I Finished HG a week ago with:
    Typhlosion
    Pidgeot
    Amphoros
    Heracross
    Gyarados
    Dragonite

When I get my SS my team will be much better:
    Feraligatr
    Charizard
    Togekiss (IT ROCKS!!)
    Machamp
    Espeon
    Electivire

When I beat SS I'll send my team to HG and restart SS with a different team and then yeah you get the point.

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
    pikachu, squirtle, charmander, bulbasuar, snorlax, and lapras.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Since Tikki the Torchic just evolved into a Combusken, I figured that I'd post here. The rest are in my signature ^^

pikachu, squirtle, charmander, bulbasuar, snorlax, and pidgeot.

Replace Pidgeot with Lapras and your team will be really familiar. I don't know why though... ^^

Last edited:

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Arcanine, level 35
    Ampharos, level 36
    Espeon, level 36
    Gyarados, level 36
    Meganium, level 36
    Ariados, level 33 (Going to replace with my last resort pokemon, level 94 Staraptor xD)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I just got slaughtered by Lance last night so I'm in the middle of leveling up my team.

Feraligatr - Level 50
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Thrash
    Surf

Growlithe - Level 48
    Crunch
    Fire Blitz
    Take Down
    Flamethrower

Rhydon - Level 47
    Hammer Arm
    Earthquake
    Payback
    Take Down

Ampharos - Level 46
    Thunder Punch
    Signal Beam
    Iron Tail
    Discharge

Noctowl - Level 45
    Extrasensory
    Air Slash
    Zen Headbutt
    Take Down

Years
    in the middle of levelling my final lineup, I always seem to ditch my starter though
    should be:
    Alakazam
    Mismagius
    Gengar
    Hypno
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    running through diamond again to get my second eevee for umbreon, otherwise all are sitting around 45ish :P

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    My current team [and probably permanant] is in my sig, and all are at Lv. 34. We're six badges in and I'm training to Lv. 36 before taking on Pryce (just to let Pidgeotto evolve).

*resists urge to give Ruby-style intros*

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    My team was built on favorites, not by power

Meganium (male) lv. 67
    Pidgeot (male) lv. 67
    Dragonair (male) lv. 66
    -I refuse to let it evolve into Dragonite for selfish reasons
    Scizor (male) lv. 66
    Gyarados (normal, male) lv. 65
    Hitmontop (male) lv. 66

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i don't have a real team, i have only 3 pokemon i using for battle and the other 3 are HM slaves lol
    BTW, my team is scizor, feraligatr and dugtrio.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    my team is

Flare~typhlosion
    lv36
    modest
    swift
    lava plume
    flame wheel
    ember

Red Hydro~gyrados
    lv35
    jolly
    bite
    dragon rage
    ice fang
    aqua tail

Static~amaphros
    lv35
    mild
    thunder punch
    charge
    discharge
    thunder wave

Dusk~noctowl
    lv35
    bashful
    air slash
    confusion
    fly
    hypnosis

and the other 2 slots i either have hm slave wooper onix or furret

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    My current team which I used to beat the Elite Four in Johto is...

(M-Claw) Garchomp. Attack Focus. Draco Meteor. Crunch. Dragon Rush. Earthquake.

(F-June) Scizor. Attack/Critical Focus. Focus Energy. Iron Defense. Night Slash. Iron Head.

(F-Nessy) Dragonite. Attack/S. Atk Focus. Blizzard. Dragon Rush. Surf (Temporary). Dragon Dance.

(M-Axel) Typhlosion. Sp. Atk Focus. Flamethrower. Blast Burn. Defense Curl. Lava Plume.

(M-Shadow) Lucario. Attack/Sp. Atk Focus. Aura Sphere. Close Combat. Dragon Pulse. Protect.

(F-Raven) Honchkrow. Sp. Atk/Attack Focus. Dark Pulse. Astonish. Fly. Nasty Plot.

(Note: All but Honchkrow were about on level with the Elite Four when I fought them the first time. Honchkrow was using an Exp. Share. :P )

I'm happy with my team. They're all really awesome. Scizor, Garchjomp, and Dragonite are my signature Pokémon. Scizor is a beast, and can quickly take down any Psychic Pokémon before they have a chance to act. Garchomp can take down most any Pokémon. Dragonite takes care of anything that the others are weak against (mostly against other Dragons).

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    I like Chikorita and Cyndaquil but not Totodile. Sneeze, Leon-Fei and I arranged to have a different one each, and I chose Cyndaquil because it was the one I didn't yet have. It wasn't the best choice as I also wanted to use a Ninetails with it only being available in Silver. My team is pretty pathetic 'type' wise tbh, I'm using Typhlosion(male), Slowbro(male), Nidoqueen(female - obviously!), Fearow(male), Furret(male) and Ninetails(male). When I play a game through I don't plan my team or look up who I'm going to come across when. I like to keep it a surprise and to choose what I like, as when I'm EV training I'm often somewhat more restricted to what will work over what I like. I actually kind of regret not using Dratini though. - I want to be the dragon master afterall...

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Well this is My SS team so far, Just beat the 3rd gym :

What's Your Team?
    What's Your Team?
    What's Your Team?

Years
    • US
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    My team as of right now (which is subject to change because I can't choose):

Feraligatr -Chompy -Surf, Bite, Dragon Pulse, Ice Fang
    Ampharos -Ffy-Ffy -Rock Smash, Thunder, Discharge, ThunderPunch
    Arcanine -Growlie -Headbutt, Strength, Fire Fang, Flamethrower
    Togetic -Lovey Fly, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory, Metronome (Metronome turns out to be a firetype move mostly...Lovey's a pyro)
    Nidoqueen -Rinny -Bite, Shadow Claw, Blizzard, Earthquake
    Kadabra -Abbie -Psybeam, Hypnosis, Disable, Confusion

I took the nicknaming idea from Yellow in Pokemon Special. :)) The last three get changed out a lot, Togetic is usually replaced by Dodey (Dotrio) and Kadabra and Nidoqueen revolve around Donny (Donphan), Vie (Eevee - hopefully Espeon soon), and Kitty (Butterfree).

I'm training Nidoqueen and Kadabra up before taking on the Elite Four, they're only a few levels behind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back