• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Team?

Which Starter Will You Choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
Years
  • I wonder if anyone will know what this team is based off.
    Typhlosion - Level 95
    Togekiss - Level 100
    Sudowoodo - Level 53 or something
    Politoed - Level 71
    Sunflora - Level 57
    Ambipalm - Level 63

jirachis_best_friend

Aura Hunter
    Years
  • I've completed most of the storyline, but I haven't even approadched Red yet ^^;;; (scary) I've got Meganium, Scyther, Ho-oh, Onix, Tentacruel and Red Gyarados<3!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My current team is:
    Ampharos Lv33
    Haunter Lv33 (should be Gengar very soon)
    Quilava Lv33
    Kangaskhan Lv33
    Alakazam Lv32

ya Ive been grinding :P

Xous

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    I had a lot of fun with the main teams I used through the whole game. (All I've really got left at this point is filling out the PokéDex and getting Trainer Card stars.) My team went through only a few phases, and during each phase, only one or two Pokémon were switched.

Current Team:

Typhlosion - Of course, my starter Cyndaquil.
    Victreebel - I caught a Bellsprout as soon as possible because it covers a huge Water/Ground weakness my 2nd Gen. teams seem to have. It's also my Cut user. (Though I wish I didn't have to waste the move slot. :/ )
    Steelix "Rocky" - That one guy in Violet town who trades you the Onix named Rocky... I always found him to be a huge help, and he still proves to be. He's my Strength and Rock Smash user. (Again, wish I didn't have to waste the slots.)
    Lugia - Of course, the one caught from Whirl Islands. It just wouldn't be SoulSilver without it, now would it? xP
    Nidoking - Ever since I caught it as a Nidoran Male from the route before the National Park, it's just been awesome. Nidoking has always been my favorite non-legendary, anyway, so it's great to actually have one on my team. (I did back in Red and Blue, but I haven't had the chance since then.) It's just got a lot of moves for Type coverage. (Earth Power, Ice Beam, Megahorn, Thunderbolt.)
    Red Gyarados - Like Lugia, it wouldn't be SoulSilver without this guy on my team.

The ones left behind:

Sentret - (Taken off for Rocky?) I caught a Sentret soon after getting Poké Balls, as I'm sure most do. I don't think I ever trained it. xP

Beedrill - (Taken off for Red Gyarados.) On for a loooong time, since it was a Weedle. Until I got to Red Gyarados, it was a mighty part of my team. I really needed to use the HMs Gyarados could learn, so it had to go into the PC with much sorrow. :( It would definitely still be on my team right now if there was a 7th party slot. xD

Fearow - (Taken off for Lugia.) Fearow was caught as a Spearow back on Route 46 right after I got Poké Balls. It was a huge help to my team, and lasted as my Flyer until I got to Lugia. (I'd still have it as my Flyer if I had an extra party slot. I hate having both Aeroblast and Fly on Lugia.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    my team is in my sig, getting them all to lv.25 before I go for my 3rd badge..

Years
  • Here, I'll be detailed for yah:

Totodile, Male, Level 11: My starter, of course. Since he looks the toughest out of the other 2, he's also strong. Although I wish he learned Aqua Tail earlier, and I will evolve him, only because he gets stronger as he evolves. Otherwise, I would wait until he learned all of his moves.

Bellsprout, Female, Level 8: One of my favorite Pokemon. Ever since I realized how powerful she could become, she'll be a major contributor on my team. I caught her in the Pokewalker, Level 8.

Magby, Male, Level 9: Another Pokemon from the Pokewalker. A pretty good Fire-type, although he'll never become Magmortar, he'll be fine as a Magmar. He's my fire-type. I was rather surprised when I saw he knows Sunny Day.

Well, this is my team so far. The other 3 won't come until later.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Atm it's:

Gyarados Lv.35
    Crobat Lv.35
    Typhlosion Lv.37
    Weepinbell Lv.34

Currently in Goldenrod beating Team Rocket.

I will evolve Weepinbell when it learns Razor Leaf, since Vine Whip isn't great. I also want to catch a Lickitung to evolve into Lickilicky, I think it would be a fun Pokemon to use :3
    My slaves are Rocky the Onix (Strength, Rock Smash, will teach Rock Climb), and Krabby (Surf, Whirlpool, will teach Waterfall if it can learn it.) Crobat knows Fly, and Weepinbell knows Cut (I should put Cut on Krabby, I know...)

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • My Mono-Flying-Type team

Psy the level 35 Xatu
    Piddy the level 35 Pidgeotto
    Batteh the level 35 Crobat
    Hoody the level 34 Noctowl

Last edited:
    Years
  • At the moment:

Croconaw - Lv. 21
    Noctowl - Lv. 20
    Dratini - Lv. 19
    Nidorino - Lv. 16
    Pineco - Lv. 15

Going to try (again) to find a Growlithe tomorrow. Had no luck finding one tonight.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • What's Your Team?

Everything's done legitimately, except for the Giratina, which I used Arceus to activate the event, then soft reset a million times for the right IV and Nature T_T.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • I changed my team around a bit after beating the Elite Four. Right now it's...

Politoed: My main Pokemon since the beginning of the game. I don't know where I would be without him.
    Scyther: I caught him shortly after Poliwag. He's incredibly powerful and has helped me out of a lot of tough situations. Politoed and Scyther were a pretty powerful duo for most of the game.
    Jumpluff: I always liked Hoppips so I deicided to give one a try. I ended up really liking him.
    Kecleon: I found him on my Pokewalker. I'm a sucker for Lizard Pokemon so I just had to have him on my team.
    Tropius: Tropius is probably my favorite Pokemon of all time. I almost peed myself when I found one on my Pokewalker. : P
    Quilava: I traded my Chikorita for a Cyndaquil over the GTS last night. I haven't used one since I first played Gold version, but he's just so cute and powerful I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    My team:

Feraligatr
    Torterra
    Ampharos
    Dragonite
    Lugia
    Tyranitar

Can anyone care to rate my team?

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Meganium Lv37:My starter on the game, I'm a huge Chikorita fan and Meganium has great stats, best choice for me.
    Gengar Lv36: I usually choose Alakazam as my Special Sweeper, but I decided to go with Gengar for a change. He's been one of the best Pokemon I've ever raised.
    Arcanine Lv36: My friend on the ROBLOX Forums was talking about his Arcanine and how great it was, it was something I couldn't pass up! I wouldn't be anywhere without it!
    Dragonair Lv37: I spent time playing the Voltorb Flip to get my Dratini. Dragonair is a great addition to my team and I'm excited for Dragonite! He was hard to raise but worth it!
    Lapras Lv37: The newest addition to my team, Lapras is an awesome Water/Ice Type tank. I also use it for surfing which is a great move. Lapras is one of my best Pokemon!
    Scyther Lv1: I'm planning on raising this Scyther up to the rest of my team and using it as one of my Pokemon. I'm still not sure, I bread it for the Adamant Nature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back