• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Team?

Which Starter Will You Choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
  • My Soul Silver team is as follows...

Typhlosion (lvl. 80)
    Ampharos (lvl. 80)
    Victreebel (lvl. 80)
    Jirachi (lvl. 80)
    Slowking (lvl. 80)
    Pidgeot (lvl. 80)

I have defeated all the Gym Leaders, the Elite 4, and Red with this team. :)

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
  • My current team is: (Random nicknames included. >.>)

Kavii: Eevee, Lv 12
    Koroko:Vapareon, Lv 13
    Okami: Jolteon, Lv 11
    Sapphire: Dratini, Lv 15
    Mira: Espeon, Lv 53
    Midna: Honchkrow, Lv 60 (Traded from Diamond)

Yep, I feel like making another team after beating the E4, since I cheated by trading over my Diamond team so I can beat the crud out of the E4 easily :D. I wanted to challenge Red with mostly Eevee Evo's (Midna is just for using Fly for now), and I'm getting Flareon soon. (As soon as I find a Fire Stone, which my Diamond Version has a ton of them from the Underground and my Pink DS just kicked the bucket. >.<

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Changed Team:

Mamoswine (Blitz) Lv61
    Ferligatr (Crocodile) Lv63
    Ampharos (Voltage) Lv60
    Eevee (Training to Espeon) (Sunshine) Lv18
    Dragonite (Dragon) Lv60
    Typlosion Lv60
    Just beat will second round.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Houndoom - level 58
    Starmie - level 58
    Tauros - level 58
    Ampharos - level 58
    Espeon - level 58
    Pupitar (which will obviously turn into a Tyranitar) - level 40

I have only beaten the E4 & 16 gyms with this team, I'm going to need to grind a fair bit before I can attempt Red and the upgraded E4.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Houndoom - level 58
    Starmie - level 58
    Tauros - level 58
    Ampharos - level 58
    Espeon - level 58
    Pupitar (which will obviously turn into a Tyranitar) - level 40

I have only beaten the E4 & 16 gyms with this team, I'm going to need to grind a fair bit before I can attempt Red and the upgraded E4.

What you could do (it works fine for me) is to challenge the elite 4 with only one pokemon, preferably your Houndoom, Starmie or Espeon(I believe that one of them has Shadow Ball?) to train against will, his pokemon are about only 2-4 levels higher than yours.

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
  • Well getting ready to fight Morty, Since I have been busy with Navy stuff I haven't been able to play as much.

I have:
    Lv. 15 Eevee
    I am currently leveling Eevee so I can evolve it into Umbreon.
    Lv. 25 Alakazam
    Lv. 22 Quilava (Kaji)
    Lv. 21 Pidgeotto (Ryuzaki)
    Lv. 24 Pikachu (Ash)
    I love this Pikachu, bred to know Volt tackle.
    Lv. 21 Dratini
    Can't wait for Dratini to evolve.

Last edited:

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
  • Successfully migrated 6 pokemon from Leafgreen ;DD

I kicked Ho-oh (Sorry Ho-oh) out of my team and added Charizard<33 and Zapdos.

This is my current team:

CHARIZARD lv. 56
    Typhlosion lv. 52
    Gyarados lv. 51
    Dragonair lv. 47
    Zapdos lv. 60

As you can see, my team is currently very off balance. The levels are off (Although that really doesn't matter) so I will be spending the following hours of Poke-ing levelling up my team so they are at the 60 range that Zapdos is.

Updated my team:

Gyarados lv. 56
    Vaporeon lv. 56
    Snorlax lv. 51
    Typhlosion lv. 57
    Zapdos lv. 60
    Charizard lv. 57

Still trying to train them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My In Team.

Heracross
    Lapras
    Tyranitar
    Altaria
    Torkoal
    Meganium.

Pokemon currently training.

Aerodactyl
    Huntail
    Gorebyss
    Kingdra
    Swampert

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • My team is in my sig, but since my last post here, there's been a few changes so I'll go in depth. Oh, and we're currently in training for Red.

dpiconani160.gif
    Toty
    Toty, my dear dear Toty. He is now a Feraligatr, but he was my starter and that will never change! Toty's current known moves are Waterfall, Surf, Crunch and Ice Fang. (Yes, my team will have HM moves because I am still in-game). He's at level 66. He is my main guy against Fire types, Ghost types, Psychic types and Dragon types.

dpiconani018.gif
    Pidge
    Pidge, the most unimaginative name for a Pidgeot ever. He's been with me since the very beginning, as the first Pokémon I captured. His moves are Fly, Air Slash, Wing Attack and Twister. I'm aware of his three Flying type moves, but hey, I have offensive movesets, ok? Pidge is at level 66. He's strong against Grass, Fighting and Dragon.

dpiconani181.gif
    Starrie
    Starrie-starrie-starrie-san is my wonderful Ampharos. I raised him from Mareep and watched him get stronger. His moves are ThunderPunch, Discharge (♥), Rock Smash and Rock Climb. I don't use the latter two much in battle, really. He, like the others, is level 66, and his strengths lie against Water, Flying... uh... is that it? Oh well, he's a good Special sweeper too.

dpiconani038.gif
    Vully
    Vully is special. Vully is something else. Why? Because Vully is shiny. Yes. Be jealous. My beautiful Vully, I got in a trade and raised her from a low level, and she's super-special to me. Her moves right now are Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Extrasensory and Quick Attack. I have both Fire moves because while Blast is powerful, it's not completely accurate and doesn't have much PP. Vully is also at level 66. I use her the most against Grass, Steel and a lot against Poison because of Extrasensory.

dpiconani217.gif
    Teddy
    Teddy. What can I say about Teddy? Well, she's awesome for one. I got her in a trade and raised her from level 1. She's a super physical sweeper, and here's why: she has Slash, Strength, Faint Attack and Facade! Facade is an awesome move. I love it so much! Plus, at level 66, her stats are amazing. I use her against everything and anything, as Facade can hold its own and Faint Attack takes down the Ghosts and Psychics.

dpiconani215.gif
    Snesee
    Um... what about Snesee? Well, she's not that strong and not very defensive, but I keep her with me. Why? Because Sneasel is an epic Pokémon. In all honesty, that's the only reason she's here. She has Whirlpool, Shadow Claw, Cut and False Swipe. There's the second reason I have her with me. She's level 65, and is pretty much the... um... well, I train her but she's hard to train and I generally use her as a suicide for healing in important battles. :/

In addition to these guys, I'm working on a secondary team to "replay" the game with (i.e. train a lot, then rematch the gym leaders one by one, then the Elite 4).
    This secondary team is currently:
    dpiconani060.gif
    Poltaro and
    dpiconani200.gif
    Magii

xDangerous

Superfly Sister
    Years
  • As of now my team is:

Dangerous/Feraligatr Lv 30
    Fantasia/Ampharos Lv.31
    Jackson/Alakazam Lv.31
    Invincible/Crobat Lv. 30
    xSuperfly/Eevee Lv. 18

Im training the Eevee to be an Umbreon (:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • finished the game beating red and everything

1 Typlosion Lv 99
    2 Politoed Lv 100
    3 Scisor Lv 96
    4 Mamoswine Lv 100
    5 Ampharos Lv 94
    6 houndoom Lv 54

it was origianly a five pokemon team i couldnt find a six so i added houndoom cause its cool

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    so far i gots:

HeatWave my Quilava at lv20
    Vampyr my Zubat at lv13
    Aphy (named after my big sis) my female Mareep at lv6 (still need to train it)
    and the Egg lol

but im planning on using the Red Gyrados, and hopefully a grass type ^_^

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • Currently, I just beat Morty.

My team:
    Quilava LV35 (Flame Wheel, Quick Attack, Lava Plume, Smokescreen)
    Haunter LV31 (Hypnosis, Mean Look, Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch)
    Pidgeotto LV27 (Tackle, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Gust)
    Flaffy LV27 (Tackle, Charge, Thunder Wave, Thundershock)

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Feraligatr - lvl 63 (not sure, he's in the day care)
    Ampharos - lvl 59
    Machoke - lvl 46 ("Muscle")
    Umbreon - lvl 53 / Rapidash - lvl 42
    Rhydon - lvl 53
    Lugia - lvl 55

I'm going to level up Rapidash and replace Umbreon with him for Red, if I ever get to that point. >_>

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • Lv 52 Pupitar (soon to be a tyranitar)
    Lv 45 Delibird (traded over from pokemon Colosseum)
    Lv 32 Feraligatr
    Lv 37 Shiny Ariados
    Lv 36 Miltank
    Lv 20ish Tengela (soon to be Tangrowth)

i just finished the Red gyarados story.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    I'm still working on my team in terms of moveset because I have HMs on them.
    My team:
    Typhlosion: Yep, he's my starter. I hardly use him, but I managed to keep him the same level as the rest of my pokemon. I tend to like him due to his speed and special attack.
    Acro/Crobat: I raised her since she was a little zubat. Acro is one of the three pokemon that I named and is just plain awesome. Her confuse ray helps when I'm at a disadvantage and works well with fly. Also, her speed helps a lot, especially against psychic pokemon (as well as the move bite.)
    Slowking: I should be nicknaming her Slowqueen because she's a female. Although, I like my Crobat, Slowking is my favorite pokemon on my team. Her ability, Own Tempo, is great because a lot of trainers' pokemon tend to use confuse ray. Also, she's good at absorbing attacks and makes it easy catching pokemon (mostly legendaries) with the move yawn.
    Heracross: He's the last pokemon that I added in just as a filler, but has proved to be worthy. I use him mostly because of his fighting type moves and his power.
    Gyashaa/ Red Gyrados: Isn't Gyashaa such a wierd name? Well, I gave him that name because that's what he said when I encountered him. His usefullness as a water user has lessened with the fact that I have Slowking on my team. The reason why is that most rock and ground pokemon have high defense and low special defense, so I use Slowking's surf more that Gyashaa's waterfall. I still like to use him against dragons types due to him posessing an ice type move.
    Sparky/Rotom: I keep Sparky in its basic form currently because of speed. I may change it to another form later, though. Sparky is useful considering the handful amount of water type pokemon there is. I guess this is the main reason I use Sparky (as well as against flying and rarely gohst), but Sparky still remains the highest level of my pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back