• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your team?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Now that the games are out, no more dreaming about your team! What's your current team in OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire? Do you plan on changing them later on or is this final?

This is my AlphaSapphire team. This is final, aside from evolutions to come later:

256.png
    279.png
    281.png
    169.png
    302.png
    044.png

Chictor - Gullwin - Callisto - Dustin - Ventispook - Zany

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Currently Marshtomp, Breloom, Vigoroth, Electrike, Swellow and Linoone. First 4 are staying with me for sure.

Sooner or later Linoone is going to go for sure. Its just a good HM slave and it has pick up so a few items at this early stage of the game are appreciated. Swellow might have to go eventually but mine has boom burst so its strong for now, also keeping it around for HM Fly. Once I unlock Latias with soar, I wont need Swellow for fly, but I might keep it around because in all 6 generations I've always kept my pokemon with FLY til the very end. Swellow could be the exception this time.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • I beat Alpha Sapphire with Sceptile,Gardevoir,Latias,Salamence,Weavile and Pikachu (HM slave).

On Omega Ruby I've got two badges and my team is Combusken,Beldum and Electrike. Beldum will be gone soon because it's making the game too easy. I also plan on catching a Roselia soon.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • So far of my Star Wars Jedi Team in Alpha Sapphire, I currently have half of it. The ones I have so far are the following:
    Swampert (nicknamed Luke)
    Swellow (nicknamed Obi-Wan)
    Manectric (nicknamed Anakin)

I still need to catch the members of my team that will have the following nicknames:
    Yoda
    Mace Windu
    Ki-Adi

The Pokemon I am considering nicknaming Yoda will be a Torkoal.

Last edited:

J a s m i n e ©

Girl Trainer Domination
    Years
  • As of right now my team is incomplete (missing Dragonite and Camerupt). So far I have Swampert, Breloom, Gardevoir, and Metang. About to battle the 3rd gym.

Years
  • AS- Deoxys, Kyogre, Groudon, Wailord, Relecanth, Rayquaza.
    I'm Legend hunting right now so the high amount of Legendaries in my squad is to match the power of the ones I'm hunting. So this is not my final squad, rather a temporary one for my current quest

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My team is actually going a little differently than what I had planned, but I LOVE it. I made a really spontaneous choice in keeping Beautifly on my team, and it's kicking so much butt. My friend challenged me to a 4v4 battle after we had our first gym badge, and Beautifly OHKO'd 3/4 of his Pokémon, and 2HKO'd the last one. It was glorious.

Anyway, my full team!

257.png
    267.png
    350.png
    407.png
    025-b.png
    380.png

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire; Pichu, Kadabra, Pigeotto, Combusken, Grovyle, Marshtomp (My first starter) all shiny 6IV.

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Right now in my Alpha Sapphire, my team is:
    Sceptile M (Caesar)
    Gardevoir F (White)
    Tentacruel F (Sionna)
    Hariyama F (Punchrina)
    Crobat F (Batrya)
    Camerupt M (Eruptor)

As you can see, I come up with the best nicknames ever! (lol, not really. Also, I originally planned to have an Aggron on my team, but it got replaced by my Camerupt.

Years
  • My team in Alpha Sapphire is Blaziken (PersonalFowl), Swellow (Chirpington), Pelipper (Derp), Exploud (Ahhhhhhhhhh!), Sandslash (Pinecone Jr.), and Latias (Dwagie-poo). All are between levels 86 and 89.

Last edited:

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Playing Omega Ruby right now.

I've got Gardevoir (moonblast so good), Sharpedo (speedy surfing is so good), Metagross (not the giveaway one), Blaziken (one of my all time favorite pokemon), rocker Pikachu (enjoyable but not used much), Latios (Fly/Cut slave)

Never really nickname my pokemon, all high 40s right now.

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Now that the games are out, no more dreaming about your team!
    Yeah, yeah. Rub it in on us EuroPALs.

I dislike planning my team. I'd rather just use a Pokemon that catches my interest midway. Much better that way.
    That said, though...I am thinking of using these two at least
    camerupt.gif
    sharpedo.gif

Yes, I know. (Just a coincidence, though)

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • Marshtomp lvl 24 (Captain), Golbat lvl 24 (Brittany), Elekrike lvl 22 (Speed), Mighteyena lvl 24 (Dudley), and Beldum. I think I will replace Beldum with something though. I want a grass type, but there don't seem to be very many available. I want to catch a dragon type, pikachu, or sharpedo. I would also like a Treeko, but I have no way of getting one. :(
    if you have a treeko pm me. :)

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Team so far:
    Marshtomp
    Grovyle
    Charmeleon
    Pikachu
    Makuhita
    Shiny Metang
    Some changes may be made soon.

QueenNatSumi

Fit to be a Queen
    Years
  • I may be new here. But I've been playing AS and so far my team is:
    Swablu (Shiny) lv. 30
    Combusken lv. 31
    Sableye lv. 30

And I'm at Flannery.

Years
  • (Mega) Swampert, Gardevoir, Hariyama, Magnezone, Flygon, and Bellossom.

I got Ralts by sneaking with the DexNav on Route 102, and the Makuhita was for a trade in Rustboro for a Slakoth, so that gains boosted EXP, which is pretty nice. I didn't expect to be able to find Magnemite in hordes on Route 110, so that was a welcome addition as I thought about using it but was prepared to have to wait until New Mauville. Flygon and Bellossom were just fillers, but Flygon I wanted something to be able to use Fly with at least so it has that excuse.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Pretty much set on my OR team for now, which I'm going to train:

Sceptile, Sharpedo, Crobat, Armaldo, Latios and S. Metagross.

I'm very likely going to replace the last two sometime in the future. For now I'll keep them in case of emergencies. I will try not to bring Metagross to major battles (probably need it for the legendary battle). Maybe I'll replace Metagross with Aggron later on.

EDIT:
    I failed to realize this thread is about CURRENT teams. Darn. I'm only stuck with grovyle, metang and golbat for now.

Last edited:
    Back