• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your type(s)?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Ground/Fairy because I'm stubborn yet sweet. I also like to bury myself in blankets and pillows so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    at the risk of sounding like an edgelord, I'll have to say dark type. Those have always been my favorite.

took me a while to decide on this one, but I've always wanted to fly, so my second type would be flying.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Definitely Dark for my primary, and probably Ground as my secondary due to my fear of heights. Though Fighting may also fit as a secondary since it's weak to Flying and I do find punching/kicking things to be very therapeutic .

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Probably Dark because I've always been kind of a night-owl, and I'm the most comfortable/work best at night when everything is calm and dark. For secondary type, maybe Psychic? I tend to overthink a little too much and enjoy learning about random things that interest me. I'm also scared of most bugs, so I'd say it's accurate :o

pkmin3033

Ghost/Ice probably. I have a preference for lurking, most people don't notice me, and I'm a very emotionally distant person. Shut up I'm not a kuudere

I can't really be a dark type when I'm a morning person haha, and much as I love birds I've never flown before and probably never will.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 4, 2021
    Rock and Poison. Rock because of where I live, and some of my favorite Pokemon are rock types. Poison again because of where I live (not in an edgy way).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Probably Water/Fairy. Always kinda just went with the flow for the most part until I decided to come crashing down like a wave on things. Meanwhile Fairy because idk I like cute things and Fairy is also that 'is one thing but be careful 'cause it might just slap you in the face' kind of type.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Dragon/Dark I'd say. Primary type is easy because I am a dragon IRL love dragons and have many collectables with dragons and Dark because I'm also a night owl.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Probably ground. Most of my favorite pokemon are ground types (mudkip (yes I know it doesn't get ground until it evolves, shup), flygon, etc.) and it fits my "Desert" theme lol. Dragon's pretty good too though

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Poison/Fairy probably for being my favorite types. Not sure about Poison bc I'm not t*xic tho :femme: but I'm definitely a Fairy

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I'd probably be a ground/fairy type. Ground because I love nature and fairy for my eccentric personality.

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Dark/Fairy :D
    (Something to do with my phases.)
    Also maybe if I mega-evolved, Dragon/Fairy?
    (The phase where I went like "mmm snek people good")
    (Also Fairy is my Fav Type so don't mind me)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Dragon+another type

not sure what the secondary type would be though

Back