• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your underpants radius?

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I was about to go get a tape measure when first I read this thread. Anyway, I'll go every but in public in my boxers. If my family is around, I'll throw on a random t-shirt and be done with it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    With undergarments I will just stick to the bathroom/my room, and maybe maybe if no one is home I'll wander to the Laundry Room if I need to take clothes out of the dryer to put on. But never if there is people in the house. Sometimes I'll wear shorts and a sports bra or something around the house when it's really hot, but only when we're not having someone over.

Pajamas is another story. I wore my pajama pants to the Mall of America this part Saturday, because we were later going to be getting on a plane and I want to be comfortable. And speaking of planes I wore my full pajama set to the Airport when we were heading to Minnesota. Though despite those times, I would probably only wear my pajamas to the gas station or something, or if I'm going to a store just to pick up something at night and I had already tossed on my pajamas.

Of course, up until two or so weeks ago my pajamas were usually just a pair of gym shorts or something alone the those, and it'll probably go back to that when it's summer. In that case, I'll go out in public in gym shorts if I don't feel like putting on something else.

Years
    I'd like to walk around naked, but sadly I still live with family, so as far as I'll go is the bathroom, which is right across from my room.

Though... If I forget my towel, I'll sneak over to the towel closet which is a little farther away. :P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I normally never leave my room without a shirt on, it's not uncommon for me to walk around my house when no one's home in nothing but a shirt and panties.

I like to sleep in just a bra and panties too, so I think my normal underwear radius is one side of my bed to the other, haha.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    It used to be the whole house. Lately though, it's shrunk to just the bathroom and my bedroom. And it's zero during the winter months since it's too cold not to have any pants on since we turn the heaters and stuff off at night.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The farthest I'll go in my underwear is to the laundry room, like if I'm drying something I need to wear that day. Which, I'm the only person upstairs, so it's no big deal anyway. As for pajamas, I went to London while wearing them...so I guess I'll go pretty far in those, right? We went to Starbucks after we got to the hotel and I was just like "...oh! I'm still in pjs!" lol

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    In my underwear, around my house, but not outside it. And if there aren't many people home, since I won't go prancing around while there are guests over.

My pajamas? Pretty much anywhere, I've gone to work in my pajama's before, being called in way too early to fix something and I was like to hell with this and just went to work in my pajamas. Yay for working with my parents.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    My underwear radius in non existent lol.
    I never ever go anywhere without being fully clothed like at all, unless the situation was dire I wouldn't be going around anywhere in just underwear. Even my house while I'm alone. It just wont happen.

However with pyjamas I can spend days at a time in them if I cant be bothered to change, they're comfy and soft D: I've left the house a few times in them but only for short car journeys.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My underwear radius in non existent lol.
    I never ever go anywhere without being fully clothed like at all, unless the situation was dire I wouldn't be going around anywhere in just underwear. Even my house while I'm alone. It just wont happen.

However with pyjamas I can spend days at a time in them if I cant be bothered to change, they're comfy and soft D: I've left the house a few times in them but only for short car journeys.
    How can you have NO underpants radius? I thought everyone enjoyed walking around in their underwear when they were alone... guess I thought wrong XD Yesterday, I totally spent over half my day either in my underwear or naked as a jaybird... lol =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]I've gone every where in my house and outside and down the street... it isn't a spacial radius but more of a temporal one. Depending on how long I will be gone will determine how far I go. If I was going to go pick up like some ev or something I'd go to the store wearing my underwear/pjs. But I'd I was gonna go shop for groceries, I'd wear something more comely.[/SIZE]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This really confused me because I thought the question implied you could be wearing things over your underwear so I was like "...wouldn't it be better to ask where you wouldn't wear underwear?"

But. Um.

I have the entire basement to myself in the townhouse I live in with my roommates so it is not uncommon for me to just ignore pants when I go to the bathroom or something. But it's also effing freezing down there so I am always wearing pants. My answer might change in the summer!

Back