• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your worst fear?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol, prob bugs, mostly SPIDERS!!!!!!!! Im terrified of them, adn bees >.>

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Spiders.

I hate them so bad...that I freak out just by looking at a picture of them. My fear of spiders is that bad...and like if I'm in a room with a spider...I'll automatically leave the room and make my dad kill it.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

But in all honesty, I'm scared of doing something so terribly stupid one day. o.o

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I'm scared of being left alone, and losing people that I love. That is my worst fear. But...I am really scared of spiders. Big ones, not small ones. xD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ... I have a lot but the top three are:

Lizards, puppets/porcelain dolls and being buried alive.

=_= Go ahead, laugh.
    Puppets kind of freak me out, too... especially the ones used by ventriloquists. XD Like omg scary!!1!

Anyway, besides that I try not to let myself get carried away with being fearful about a lot of things. I do, of course, get scared sometimes, but as a Christian I'm trying to put my faith in God and just not worry about everything that's going to happen to me.

STILL. I must make a list!

Losing a loved one - I try not to dwell on this, but I honestly still hate the thought... I do believe that most of the people that I care about (in real life) will go to Heaven, but I'll be sad at the fact that I'll most likely have to live through many more years without them.
    Sharks - Ever since I watched the original JAWS movie when I was younger, they've freaked me out more than anything. And I don't even live near an ocean. *rofl*
    Vexen and Xigbar - Only Erica will understand this phobia. XD

I actually don't mind spiders that much, though... Snakes, on the other hand, are a different story. Bleh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dark, well at this second, it may change to Spiders(Theres only a small gap in between of what im scared of) Yeah I also dont like no noise, kinda to do with my dark fear I guess..

<3 Nica--Turn on teh lights

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    My worst fear is losing someone dear (like my girlfriend) obviously, but I think that's almost everyones worst nightmare ;x Rollercoasters creep me out though. Never been in one and never will be.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    to loose my love, and that happened ofcourse.
    And bugs!! I hate bugs!! they're scary and they just freak me out O_O
    stupid beings <_<

_mew_

Pallet's Pikachu
    Years
    INSECTSSSSSSSSSSS

MOTHS

AHHHHHHHHH DADDYLONG LEGS

I get really scared o_O i know i shouldnt

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Practically everyone here has mentioned insects as being one of their fears, but... I honestly don't mind them at all. XD In fact, I like most of them--at least, the ones that don't bite or sting. I guess I must be weird. *runs away as people throw things at her*

Years
    Interesting topic ... I don't really mind insects or other beasts or animals or whatever. Rollercoasters aren't my favorite thing but I do ride in them. Probably like others said, losing certain people is my worst fear.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Losing the one person that means more than the world to me. I've had nightmares of it happening that were so vivid...! I almost cried...

Anyhow, mushrooms are scary to me as well. I also have a fear of heights, being alone, and failing. I strive for perfection, and when I don't achieve it...

_mew_

Pallet's Pikachu
    Years
    i dont know how people are scared of mushrooms....oh well everyone is diffrent.

I remmber i saw a slug when i was little i screamed and wouldnt go i the garden till it sludged pass the path.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I don't really have any big fears. At least nothing normal like being afraid or heights or fear of spiders. I kind of have a fear of burning to death or drowning/suffocating. I just think those would be the worstn ways to go out. o.O

Back