• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Zodiac Sign?

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

• Total voters

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My star sign is Scorpio. Well, I am not much into Astrology myself nor I've given much credence to it so yeah, I actually don't care.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I am a Capricorn in the star signs that we have and I would not change it, I see no need to change it really. But it does represent who I am when it comes to my personality (A serious, down to earth person.) although I have to say that though they give these signs a personality that people with them generally follow those personalities. I make myself who I am not a star sign. I do find them fascinating though and like to research them up.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Taurus. I like it 'cause as a kid I thought the name was the same as the Pokemon, until I realised it was spelt differently. :( I wouldn't change it, though, and I do believe I suit... the Taurus personality lol. :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    What sign are you?
    Capricorn!

If you could change your sign, what will it be and why?
    Umm, kind of, at the star i didn't like it, but I'm starting to like. I'd change my ascendent thought, it's virgo...

Do you show that signs personality?
    Determinated, smart, looking for being in the top...

Do you believe in the Zodiac?
    Yeah. You know, I really don't understand how people see that their personalities have so in common with their signs and still don't belive in it. Just to explain: zodiac has nothing to do with horoscopes, horoscopes are prevision made by bad astrologies in the newspapers, zodiacs are sutudied by good astrologies.

Back