• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's You're Favorite Ledendary Pokemon?

Which Ledendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Suicune is the only pok?mon of Value to me right now, It's more physically attractive than any other Legendary (with the Exception of Articuno.) Where is Regirock, Regice, and Registeel? They aren't too legendary for you? But Latios and Latis get their own spot.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    my favorite is obviously mewtwo!!

the regis dont act like legendaries,they're just there and dont have roles in any story at all. they dont do nothing to G/K/R and theres small known fact that its slaves of deoxys but the idea is starting to slip away.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    My favourite legendary is Raikou, Raikou just seems so mysterious to me, but in terms of looks I would say Articuno.

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    My favourite legendarys have gotta be Suicune, for it's elegant looks and speed, Latias, for it's cuteness and Mewtwo, which just appeals to me..though i don't know why...

Suicune Rocks! Don't you just agree its the prettiest thing you ever seen?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Suicune was butchered in Stadium/Colosseum. Its legs look too short, its face is broad and weird.... yuck, I wish I was in charge of supervising the 3D Pokemon models. Though they did a superb job on Hitmonchan.

Oh yeah, fave legends. Just because I've trained them seriously, I like Raikou and Latias. But Deoxys REALLY fascinates me. I used to hate its guts because it was yet another legendary Psychic type with unfair stats. But I like the way it has different forms and it even has a fourth form in Emerald. And hey, it's anthro, and anthro rawx!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'll vote Suicune too I guess...ever since I saw it it's been my favorite legendary; it's just so graceful, one of the more ingeniously-designed pokemon, and had a nice mysterious element in the show until that one pokemon episode where they showed it in plain sight like it was a spearow or something -_-;; But yeah, Suicine's definitely my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I don't know... I like them all. Lugia really appealed to me because I thought that it looked so neat and pretty. The whole design of it was original, and different. I liked all of its colors, and its song was really pretty. I loved watching that scene on Pokemon the Movie 2000 where it was swimming in the ocean, and you could hear its song. I didn't like, though, on the Pokemon Johto episodes where Ash and them found Silver and its mom, but they didn't really sound like the Lugia on the movie. And I thought that there was only one, anyways? You could tell those episodes were just fillers...

Articuno is also another one of my favorites! I think it's a really beautiful Pokemon. ^_^; Suicune was my favorite legendary dog, and Mew, Celebi, Latias, and Jirachi were all cute. I also liked Mewtwo's design. He was really cool-looking.

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    i like hooh esepcialliy when i can see the sound it makes

yes i been licking toads

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Articuno for its brilliant flying. It looks so cool when it was flying in a that show with Todd. And in the movie, too. >> And I love Suicune with its grace and such. =P Attack wise, though I'd pick Mewtwo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back