• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whee~

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    I found the manga a few weeks ago, and became obsessed.
    I'm currently still in the beginning-ish (Gold/Silver/Crystal).
    I hope to make some friends here and get some help for the games. :)

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PokeCommunity! You like the Pokemon manga? That's cool. I started reading some recently from my library and it's pretty nice. I haven't been able to read some more yet though... I really want to!

*Cough* Err, Anyways... Have fun! You'll definitely find some friends soon! =)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, PokeMangaObessed!

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

I'm sure you can discuss the manga with your fellow-manga lovers in the Japanese Entertainment section ^___^

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    You will make some friends xD.

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Alec_

Years
    Wow. That's great :DDD. Anyways. XD;;. Welcome to PokeCommunity. \o/.
    Hope that you would read the FAQ and Rules and i hope that you would make a lots of friends too. :PP.
    Have fun and keep stayin` active okay? XD;;

~Fairytales.

Back