• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When are you getting pokemon x and y

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Either somewhere near the release date or late November, after my exams of course.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
    Years
    For me it is a matter of finances (getting the game wouldn't be so bad, but I also need to buy a 3DS so I can play it. lol). I plan on getting Pokemon X as close to release date as possible. If it comes down to it, I won't hesitate to put the game on my Christmas list (which will open up a little more money to get the 3DS) but I'm really hoping that I'm not waiting that long for it!! D:

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    I'll get it on or a couple days after, depending on what day it is (if I have work). I won't play them however until I finish all my Gen III, IV & V games through and through! I purchased R/S/E, FR/LG, D/P/Pt, HG/SS, B/W & B2/W2 very recently, so I'm working on finishing them so I can transfer a large amount of Pokemon to Gen VI! (I know it hasn't been confirmed but I'm sure there will be transfers from V to VI)...
    By that time though (October), if I'm taking too long to finish these games (so far I'm done with D/P/Pt & HG), numerous guides would have been written up so I can quickly catch up on X & Y play through.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I pre-ordered from GAME about two months ago LOL idk why but I was asked if I wanted to Pre-Order any games whilst in-store and they told me a list of games that included Pokémon X and Y and for some reason I jumped at the opportunity. I suppose it's good since it secures my copy on release day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I pre-ordered Y version a really long time ago, when I bought my 3DS, and it wasn't until recently that I realized that you can just download it from the 3DS e-shop on release day! Guess I have a physical copy now though!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Hell, I'm pre-ordering. Just waiting on more info about the exclusives in each game so I know which one to pre-order.

What this guy is doing. I dont just want to get it and be like dang.. I wanted that exclusive. Right now thats what im waiting for

Moose

Pokemon Master,
    Years
    Getting Y right when it comes out, heck, I might even find some friends to get it at midnight if I can.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    I'm waiting until next month to know wich one I will choose, then I will pre-order it if pre-orders are still available.
    I'll get it on release day...That is, if the stores have it by then. They did this before with another game: they were changing the release date every single time, and I think they STILL don't have it.

Years
    I'll probably pre-order X from Amazon or some place, and have it shipped to me, so, whenever it decides to come in the mail is when I'll get it. Gotta snag a new 3DS, though. ;(

CC

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I am hoping to get it on release day either by pre-order or just trying to get lucky and picking one up. I don't want to miss out~

Back