• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen when can we play the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    i'm sorry for my english.
    i have some questions
    1. where can we play these games? (date)
    2. will be there all the 4 gen of pokemon?
    3. will be there new map or the map of g/s/c?

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    i'm sorry for my english.
    i have some questions
    1. where can we play these games? (date)
    2. will be there all the 4 gen of pokemon?
    3. will be there new map or the map of g/s/c?

1. Only the Japanese release date has been confirmed, which I believe to be 12 September. No other dates have been announced.

2. There is no info on that yet. Who knows?

3. Johto is still the same. Kanto is also most probably included in the game. The maps haven't changed.

Hope I helped. =)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    1. Only the Japanese release date has been confirmed, which I believe to be 12 September. No other dates have been announced.

2. There is no info on that yet. Who knows?

3. Johto is still the same. Kanto is also most probably included in the game. The maps haven't changed.

Hope I helped. =)
    For 2 - there WILL be all the Pokemons, you just probably won't be able to catch any Sinnoh Pokemon cause you can just trade them from DPPt, and you'll only catch a part of the 3rd gen and more from the 1st gen to complete the National pokedex in 4th gen without Pal Park (since we moved have DSi now).
    And yeah, it's known we'll have at least a few Hoenn Pokemons, cause the weather trio are 100% in.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I can see them fixing Kanto a bit too. And maybe adding some story there with the Kimono girls, like LaZ/Zel did in their games with different chars. they barely even confirmed Kanto was in, and that was by a not finished route in the Johto map and probably some more crap, so we can't tell what will and what will not stay the same.

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
    they are trying to make this like a 10th anniversary. thign, it come out in September in Japan, so my best guess would October for NA.

All pokemon can be in the game, either by trade or evolution. I would it well be much like LG and FR, gen 1 and 2 until after E4.

As for maps, Johto and kanto are a definite. It is still unkown is any other regions/areas well be made beyong the kanto and johto regions.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    they are trying to make this like a 10th anniversary. thign, it come out in September in Japan, so my best guess would October for NA.

It'd take ALOT more than a Month to Translate it. I will most likely be released in English around Spring 2010, seeing past patterns.

I pre-ordered both versions in Japanese, so I won't have to wait ^^

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
    It'd take ALOT more than a Month to Translate it. I will most likely be released in English around Spring 2010, seeing past patterns.

I pre-ordered both versions in Japanese, so I won't have to wait ^^
    true, translation is slow. So I would expect this game to be somewhere in 2010. And I mean slow. :disappoin

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    true, translation is slow. So I would expect this game to be somewhere in 2010. And I mean slow. :disappoin

Then by all means, I think they should get more people to translate the game, sell it for the holidays (I'm not saying this because I want the game sooner which is true) so they can rack up more money

:t354:TG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back