• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When can you play your video game system?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Well, I can only play on Fri, Sat & Sun due to study issues. But, that's OK. I just make the best out of these three days.

Years
    I can play whenever I want; the joys of living away from home.

I don't play my consoles every night, but most nights I certainly do.​

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Any time :P
    Since I moved them all into the living room downstairs, I try not to play them at weird hours of the night/morning, but if I wanted to, I could.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    You guys are so lucky. I think I can get a Wii this July. I never was interested in Wii until more Pokemon games hit the system.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    > owns DS and 3DS
    > My parents practically don't check on me every 5-minutes (I bought my handheld consoles in secret so I can't let them know)

Yyyyyep, sounds about right.

DarkCreations

∂αяк ¢яєαтσя
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 18, 2021
    i just neva had ths prob...i can play anytim after studying...wich wud b around...8pm

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    You guys are really lucky. At least I'm better than my sis, she can only play on Sun. Haha.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My Wii is still at my parents' house in Durham, actually. I didn't take it down with me to university, and since I moved straight from university into my own house, I didn't really think to bring it back down to London with me. I'll probably bring it down eventually - or I might just get a Wii U in London and leave the Wii for my mum to play Wii Fit or something...

My DS and iPhone, on the other hand, I can play whenever. Indeed, I normally play one of the games on my phone every day, be it Fruit Ninja or Sudoku or Tetris or something. The DS gets less usage over all, but there'll be times when I just get the sudden urger to play Mario Kart DS or Elite Beat Agents and I'm glad that the DS is always right by my bedside table.

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
    Pretty much anytime... I'm surrounded by everything; my laptop, PS3, Wii, iPod Touch, DS, etc. Even if I shouldn't be playing, I usually end up doing it anyway.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I can play any time I want. Even though the girlfriend isn't normally happy when I come to bed at 4 or 5am. I just prefer the night time playing lol.

Years
    Whenever I'm not at work, basically. When I actually get around to playing them is another story...

At one point in my life I was only allowed to play video games for 2 hours a day. That sucked. Now I can game as long as I like. It's one of the few awesome things about being an adult: I can do whatever I want at home.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
    Since it's currently summer vacation, I can play at any time I want. During the school season, however, I'm allowed only Friday, Saturday, Sunday... well, that was before. Now, still at any time so long as I finish homework first. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Whenever I'm not at work, basically. When I actually get around to playing them is another story...

At one point in my life I was only allowed to play video games for 2 hours a day. That sucked. Now I can game as long as I like. It's one of the few awesome things about being an adult: I can do whatever I want at home.

At one time of my life I was only allowed to play video games for half an hour every day. Not kidding!

OT, I play games any time i'm at home. Of course not all the time, but I play them frequently. Usually I play on my 3ds, psp or wii, although sometimes I'll go into the lounge to play on the ps3.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
    Years
    Anytime that I want! Usually, I play Pokemon Platinum or Sonic Generations on my 3DS. Sometimes I play the Virtual Console version of Eternal Champions or the Gamecube version of Sonic Adventure DX on my Wii.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I can play (essentially) anytime I want. The more things I have to do, the more time I make myself to play games. Oh procrastination. But really, unless I've just picked up some new RPG, I usually play on my DS in short, 10 minute bursts during the day when I'm not too busy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Thank you guys for posting so much post in such a short time. I can finally play my DS again tomorrow. I'll start off with B&W.

TY

Everday on any game platform i own actually...
    My parents dont mind if i play long, as long as i get good grades =)

Back