• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When did you first beat the Elite Four ?

Sleeping Eevee

Let Sleeping Eves Lie
Years
  • If you don't know when to find your Hall of Fame data, check your trainer card. It'll show when you first entered the Hall of Fame.
    My trainer card says October 14th, although that should be the 13th (clock was ahead so I could do something in HeartGold, looks like I forgot to change it back!). I literally played X all day on the 12th and 13th.
    How about you guys ?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I believe mine is the same, started adventure on the 12th, entered the Hall of Fame on the 13th. Funny though I remember it taking quite a long time to go through the main story.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    For me, I started on the 12th. Entered the Hall o' Fame for the first time on October 30th.

And ****, you 2 went through it fast.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I got it on the 20th of October and on the 22 I finished. Its funny though because my friend asked me to raise one of his level 12 Pokemon and the next day I came to school I had finished the game and his Pokemon was level 55. He had got the game a week before me so lets just say that I helped him beat the next 3 gym leaders and the Elite 4 and the champion with that Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I started my journey on October 13th (would've played it on the 12th just like most of you, but unfortunately, the game arrived late. Oh well, no biggie), and gotten into the Hall of Fame on October 20th—a week later. I've finished nearly half of the game on my first day, then took time and got it done bit-by-bit. When it comes to playing games, I really like to take my time and do it slowly, so, yeah. When I rush through things, it just takes all the fun away. ):

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • I started my game 10/13, and I finished it 11/17. The reason why I took such a long time is because I tend to catch every single Pokemon in every area that you can get at that point of time. XD I enjoy making everything last. I also had school which interfered with my playing time. XD

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I started my game 10/13, and I finished it 11/17. The reason why I took such a long time is because I tend to catch every single Pokemon in every area that you can get at that point of time. XD I enjoy making everything last. I also had school which interfered with my playing time. XD
    such a long time
    I finished it a day after you and I thought I was fast. D:
    Yeah, I got my copy on release date and finished the game on the morning of the 18th, so that's about 6 days? I tried doing the thing where you caught every Pokemon in the area, but I got bored of that quickly and just wanted to finish the game already. A few of my friends had already finished the game by that point and were already team-building, so I thought that it'd be better to just get through the main story first and worry about catching Pokemon later. I kind of regret it now, since there are some Pokemon in the game which I didn't catch early on which I could've taken on the journey with me. Ahh, well, maybe do that when the sequel comes out~

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • such a long time
    I finished it a day after you and I thought I was fast. D:
    Yeah, I got my copy on release date and finished the game on the morning of the 18th, so that's about 6 days? I tried doing the thing where you caught every Pokemon in the area, but I got bored of that quickly and just wanted to finish the game already. A few of my friends had already finished the game by that point and were already team-building, so I thought that it'd be better to just get through the main story first and worry about catching Pokemon later. I kind of regret it now, since there are some Pokemon in the game which I didn't catch early on which I could've taken on the journey with me. Ahh, well, maybe do that when the sequel comes out~

I found my time to be pretty long. XD I got mine on the release date but didn't start playing till 10/13. It's always been a habit of mine to catch all of the Pokemon. I always look online, figure out what Pokemon are in the area, catch them, and move on. XD It is pretty time-consuming though.

Years
  • I started on Oct. 12th and finished on October 21st. I started stalling a lot when I got to the 5th gym because I didn't want it to be over, and stalled for about a week and then finally beat the last gyms and the elite four. I didn't want to finish it in the first week so I tried to make it last for two. That's without getting all the items and catching all the pokemon, I've slowly been going through and catching/evolving more pokemon and collecting items I missed.

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Let me see...looks like I started on the 12th and entered the Hall of Fame on the 28th of October. I also got lost in Lumiose after the 5th gym. There were so many cafes that I missed. Every time I went back there, I always found something new. And I got distracted.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • I started my Journey on the 18th of October and Finished at 00:01 on the 20th, I remember that was i wanted to do it before midnight and missed by a minute, Damn Champion and her Full Restores.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I started on Oct 12th and beat the elite four for the first time on Oct 18th.

I think I struck a decent balance between fast and slow.

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • I started playing on the 18th of October and finished a week after, the 25th, also the day my school broke up for a week. ^^ I think it would've been a day earlier if I hadn't restarted my save file the day after I got the game.

Back