• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen When did you first start your journey?

HyperVortex

Youtube Battler
    Years
    I started my SS a few days BEFORE the game got released . I pre-ordered the game in english , so yeah . :P Pretty fun !

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    March/April 2010, not 100% sure but I think it was on release day here in Australia

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I started in March/2010, the same day the games came out. I've restarted it many times since then though.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    27th October 2010. It was when my school holidays started.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I started my Pokemon Soul Silver just a few hours ago.
    I'm unfamiliar with the game, but it does feel nice to play it.
    Kinda ironic, because I've played Pokemon Gold back then. I guess I'm just not used to it after that long lapse. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I started Soul Silver around July of 2010 and Heart Gold around September of 2011. Can't remember the exact day for either of them though.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
    About eight hours ago...? I got Heart Gold and my friend got Fienya got Soul Silver. We're playing right now! I picked Totodile and she picked Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I started the day it came out. Whenever that was. I got that stupid little figure for pre-ordering it too, because I am a nerd. I beat it in like, 10 days. One of the best games ever. I like the original versions because they are so... old... like? But the remakes were so cool. And I love the GB sounds. I love all that music from the GB games.

I started to rant a little XD

Back