• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

when did you stop beliving in the tooth fairy?

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Feraligator1.0 said:
    I never did believe....
    Maybe because my dad gave me the money in daylight, just handed it to me.

Same with me but I was the one in my school who spread around that the tooth fairy isn't real XD.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I was six, my parents did a lousy job at hiding the teeth and one day I didn't tell my parents I had lost a tooth and when i woke up I shockingly had no money XD My moms excuse was the tooth fairy got caught in a hail storm XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    *Princess Seraphia* said:
    I was six, my parents did a lousy job at hiding the teeth and one day I didn't tell my parents I had lost a tooth and when i woke up I shockingly had no money XD My moms excuse was the tooth fairy got caught in a hail storm XD
    Roflmao. XDDDD

I never believed, it was too unbelievable. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Oh blimey XD I was about 5 I think, I was awake very early in the morning and I caught my dad sneaking in and put a pound on my table XDD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *Princess Seraphia* said:

I did the same thing you did. I didn't tell my parents, and when I woke up there was no money. I stopped believing then.

enyce

banned
    Years
    I was five, my step mother accidently said "I'll put the money under there" cause I kept asking when the tooth fairy come.

I was like "what you mean you" she was like "aiight Ni**a, it dont exist". Then gave me money.

I laugh everytime I rememebr that

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    The tooth fairy doesn't exist in Argentina. However, there is a similar character, "Raton Perez", or Mouse Perez. According to the myth, he takes teeth from the couches where kids sleep, and then he leaves some money behind. I was told Raton Perez didn't exist when I was 10 or so.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I don't remember how, but when I was 10, I think my parents just started hinting at it.

Years
    enyce, please don't try to use sensitive words, even if they are censored. ^^; *shot*

Anyway... I can't remember to be honest. I guess I just didn't one day or something. XD;

exemption

void
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Isn't this like a rehash of the Santa Claus one? I'll just quote what I said there:

exemption said:
    One time at school (when I was 8), I was with a bunch of girls around Easter time. We were planning to hide some chocolate eggs for the preps, and I kept making jokes like "oh he isn't real" -- even though at the time, I believed he was real -- then one of the girls said "shush they're not supposed to know."

After that I got ideas, since she sounded serious and I took what she meant seriously. Then I confronted my mother about the Easter bunny, and she told me it was just a lie, like the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. That's about when I found out about it, I guess.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I Basically Just Got Handed the Money...normally a pound each Tooth...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    It was only until I was 9 that I learned the truth 0.0
    I lost more and more of my baby teeth and I was never left anymore money ;;

My parents would make the joke that the Toothfairy went broke,so I stopped believing XD

Back