• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When do/did you get out of school?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Shinin said:
    I get out of school on Thursday.
    I get out of school on the 28th. It will take a while. *Watches as everyone have no school*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I got out of school on Thursday, June 2nd. ^^ I think I go back to school on September 2nd or something like that. ^o^

~Kelsey

Years
    I've been off for a few weeks now... we got out at the end of May. But summer vacation has been very boring so far ;_;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You can say my summer is three months long (it kind of is) I left school on the 15th but I gotta go back on the 27 for the science regents. Then I'm free until the fifteenth of September. Except I wont be on PC on the Fourth of July and the last weekend of July unless these places have internet access.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I get out on July 14th... and then 6 weeks vacation!
    Waaah so many days left till then -_-

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I got out of school on the 16th. I had my graduation and evrything.

Back