• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

when do you evole your pokemon wtith a stone...?

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
Years
  • Well, it depends on what version I'm playing:

Blue, Yellow, Fire Red and Hear Gold: NEVER. Except for a few of my fav. though like Haunter and Starmie

The rest, recent games: Except for my mudkip, I evolve my pokemon the moment I can. I evolved my mudkip at about Lv. 60, after beating the E4.

Happy_Hereford

'Nicole da Silva' obsessed
    Years
  • It depends. For example, I'll level up an Eevee until it learns Bite, then let it evolve. But if I'm happy with the pokemon's current moveset and I know when it'll learn a particular move, then I'll let it evolve.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
  • I don't evolve them as soon as possible. I train it until it has the move I want. Then I evolve it. I got my lesson one day in Leaf Green when I didn't evolve Pikachu at the right time. He was always the first pokemon to faint.

Back