• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] When do you think the next news for the games will be?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    I'd say we're not getting anything until E3, or close enough to it. If it's the standard reveals of a handful of new pokemon + moves and maybe new mechanics I would imagine it would just be independent through Gamefreak. But then again it has been long enough for enough people to be dying for some news. Either way, soon.

It's too early to assume that we're not getting any news this month. GF can release a trailer whenever they want.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Honestly, considering how Coro Coro revealed nothing for Sword and Shield this month, I'm going to go with E3 2019, at this point. That's not really that long from now. There will be a Nintendo Direct during that time, so I'm sure we'll get at least a little bit of Pokemon news at E3? But I don't know, it's quiet. I don't think we're getting any news this month.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really don't want them to rush, haha. Generally, I just hope they'll take their time and not give us another Let's GO-like experience...

Years
    i kinda expect soon since this is generally the time when they announce stuff about new pokemon games

Back