• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen when do you usually catch Legendary pokemon?

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
Years
  • I usually wait until the end of the game after I've gotten some high level pokemon. Do any of you guys go right at it as soon as they become available? and I wonder whats the earliest in the game someone has caught entei and raikou?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    i caught my entei 10 minutes after they were released because i was training and i found it. threw an ultra ball and caught it!! =O

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • I usually wait a while 'til after I've leveled up a bit and gotten further into the game itself. The only real exception being Ho-oh.

I still have yet to catch Entei, Raikou, Moltress, and Articuno, mainly because I'm lazy and little patience.

(Note: I have yet to beat Red, so I can't get the other three legendaries, either.)

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I usually wait until I beat the whole game, then I start catching most of the Legendary Pokemon.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Whenever doesn't matter. Unless I want them shiny, then not til later because I rather not waste hours trying for one when I have more important matters to attend to, m'yes.

Back