• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When odd cuteness attacks!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • When odd cuteness attacks!

S'pose to be Kenji, but... y'know. @.@()
    This time he's a Jupetta (Or Banette for the rest of you)
    I'm not too fond of the way I scraped the tone on his zipper pulls, but you get the idea. =X

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    You never cease to amaze me Ji. I cant undersatnd how you draw so well.
    Your one of the best artist Ive seen...
    Keep Up the Awsome work!

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I love it, its so cute!
    For some reason it looks more like an anime pic then all the others were you aiming for that?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • MeganiumFan said:
    u should get on tv and rule the city and then the state and then the WORLD!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just watch. Someday I just might. But when I do, you'll be eatin' those words. XD No wait... I'll give everyone who replies to this topic a plushie and possibly a country. =P

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Awwww so coote Ji ^_^ I wanted to see that full view picture. I knew it was kenji when I saw your sites splash ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Purin said:
    Cute! Who's this? *checks*
    This is Kenji??? Doesn't look like him to me, like what you said (probably because it's not in colour).

Well, I pretty much changed everything here. n.n() He's not wearing the head band again... Though, he originally was. n.n() *L* He also looks taller and thinner than I usually draw him, and I didn't really draw in any of his distinuishing facial features... like umm... that big, long smile with the little line underneath, and the five inches between each eye. XD I wonder how I'd even work those into this style. <=X

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    orange*berry said:
    Just watch. Someday I just might. But when I do, you'll be eatin' those words. XD No wait... I'll give everyone who replies to this topic a plushie and possibly a country. =P
    Yes and we could rule tougether! *evil laugh*
    Offtopic:
    Orange go on aim i have been trying to contact you all day!

Last edited:
    Back