• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When Pok?mon were born...

Years
Exactly, if they could make shiney pokemon, why not have the pokemon be different shades of colours? Or have different patterns of stripes or spots? They did it with Spinda, and each pokemon has a shiny version as is as well, it would only require a bit of extra time into the game, right? That would be really neat.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
The shiny pokes are a different color! @_@

I don't ever get mad with the pokemon Company! ^_^

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
pokejungle said:
er....I have to ask!

Was it a boy or a girl?

XD

Tyrogues are only boys. When I draw my Hitmonchans and stuff naked, I normally leave naughty bits off though once in awhile I'll put in a sheath detail.

And live birthing isn't only restricted to mammals. Some species of snakes and sharks (and probably some other non-mammals) have live birth. I just think it's weird imagining a Rapidash laying a big old egg.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Some pokemon are small when there born even though i have never seen one actually being born, cause i don't think you do, but i think its cool the way they look the same, but if you think about it when there first born take squirtle for instant Squirtles the baby then Wartortle the teen and Blastiose the adult!

Username

Back