• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When staying up late becomes TOO late

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Yup, Ty, you're right; off to OVP we go! =3

+MOVED+

Oh, and... for me, it's 3AM-4AM. Due to having six weeks of summer holidays, I've screwed up my sleep cycle by staying up late playing Animal Crossing and Super Smash Bros. Melee, and then waking up at 10-12PM. ;3
    OMG... That's almost what I do! The only difference is that I don't play AC and I sleep later and I wake up later.

Back on topic...
    I usually go to bed at about 4-5AM...

Years
    actually to celebrate the last day before I have to go to bed regularly I stayed up all night o.O it got boring but I did stay up.I usually go to sleep at 11:00 anyway, but today Im tired and will go to sleep early

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    God knows when I'll fall asleep. Sometimes it takes forever, sometimes I fall right asleep. I should be lacking a few years or so by now, so what does it matter? *drinks caffinated bevarages*

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    i once stayed up to 4.00 am in the morning i was bugged

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I been staying up til about 5am every night snice last year. ^^;; But now snice I work early in the mornings...I have to stop that. So the latest I stay up now is about 1am or 2am. Well this year I will have to go bed early.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    As fo rme.. one night I stayed up all night, passed out at seven, woke up around eight because I had to go to work. Good thing they didn't need me in! Would've died! o-o

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, I stay up until like midnight or later every night, regardless of what is going on the next day...with the exception of school and whatnot. XD Although lately I've been going to bed a little earlier because my body just can't take it. XD; Especially since I've been going to the gym and running on the treadmill at like...7PMish. XD So once I get home and after doing my pilates, my body just won't do much else but sleep. XD

So yes, I do find that staying up late for many many nights in a row can have a drastic effect on you...sometimes it's not all that fun either...XD

~Kelsey

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    I have insomnia. I can go a few days w/o sleeping, but my doctor said that's bad (I'm like "no duh, and I don't care"). But yesterday I fainted, so sometime tonight, I'm gonna actually lay down and try to sleep. I'm a strange one...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Twelve-thirty is the latest for me. I can't bear sleeping over with this one person, because she keeps me up until...SIX O'CLOCK IN THE F'ING MORNING!!! -calms- But last night I stayed up pretty late, for me at least. One o'clock in the morning, I watched Naruto at midnight 'cause I wanted to and then played my PSP for awhile until my parents ripped it out of my hands and snarled, "Get to bed." o.0 I regreted that however, 'cause now I'm falling asleep at the computer...

Back