• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time u watched something anime?

Years
    Envy, I'm pretty sure the PC rules about 25 characters and 4 words apply here! ^^;;

The last time I watched something anime was a few days ago when I watched Howl's Moving Castle. I love that movie~

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    um...just last saturday.....I watched naruto,one pice,Inuyasha,Iruka 7,.....little anime movies I created,street fighter movie...both of them(the anime ones,where the little kid was on it,and the one where at the end Ryu and Ken team up a Hadoken on M.Byson...),Bobobobobobobobo......-_-,...uh, Ghost in a shell...I forget which one........I invited my friends over for a spin-a-nite party....^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Yesterday was watching Naruto and Bleach... waiting for Gundam Stargazer, which will suck since its 3- 15 min episodes from what I heard... T_T

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I watched Inuyasha on youtube yesterday, about 4 episodes I think XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    OMFG,Papa and Mommy bought me the "Orphen" series,which i shall watch later today <3 >:3
    On current,I'm watching some Naruto 8D

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    last night after I got off the phone with ~Ozy~, I watched an episode of Kiddy Grade. *drools* I love that show...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Bleach Episode 81 and 82 on Wednesday evening. Yesterday didn't watch anything though.

Last edited:
    Back