• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time u watched something anime?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Pokemon Advanced Battle, Yugi-Oh, Pokemon Choncles, Zatch Bell, Naruto, One Piece, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, and Cowboy Bebop. That was yesterday.

Today I am going to watch Oruan High School Host Club episode 1 and 2. ^^

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Team Magma Girl said:
    I watched some anime on Adultswim last night while I was trying to fall asleep! o.o I think it was around 12:30am. @.@
    lol!!!ditto!!!same here...every saturday I wach something anime,unless I find something on the internet,or a little marathon on t.v,Ect.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Ouran High School Host Club episode 1 and 2.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I just watched this thing called 'Mirage Blade' or something like that that my mom recorded for me. XD She saw that it was an anime that I'd never heard of so she taped it for me while I was away. x3
    It reminded me of Inuyasha/Yuyu Hakusho plot-lines, with CLAMP-esque Art.
    The art was okay....the plot was corny and didn't really amuse me. ^^;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm sure I see something anime-related almost every day, seeing as I've gotten most of my family members hooked on it. XD Anyway, last night I was watching Spirited Away for...oh I don't know, the sixth time in a week? XD

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I watched the first Pokemon for the 100+ time an hour ago with kids I was babysitting... ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007

Lol last night. I managed to finally catch Wolf's Rain. It was sucha a sad epidode u.u So I watched pokemon to cheer myself up n_n
    ~Strawberry Vulpix~ :t037:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Just watched Episode 6 of Oruan High School Host Club. Earlier I watched Pocket Monsters Advance Generation Episode 178.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uuum.... I watched a few Gundam Seed: Destiny episodes yesterday...
    but today I've been too addicted to Kingdom Hearts 2 to do anything else...

Back