• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time u watched something anime?

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    As I type this, I'm watching episode 4 of "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni". To anyone interested, don't let the art style fool you into thinking this is some generic kids' show. This series is among the most disturbing, most unsettling anime I have ever seen. And I'm loving every moment of it.

*Gasp* I'm watching this the very moment we speak, too! =O It's so scary ;____; I don't know how much more I can watch of this without having crazy nightmare haunt me every night... I'm such a kid XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Pocket Monsters Advance Generation Episode 181-"Haruka vs. Shuu, The Final Battle". And I watched episode 12 of Oruan High School Host Club, Eurkea 7, and episode 11 and 12 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I saw the pokemon episode, "me,myself and time" about an hour and 20 mins ago, it was actually pretty good compared to all the other crappy Hoenn episodes.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I watched Mermaid Melody episode 2 this morning. Then for no reason, quite honestly, I watched part of a Chrno Crusade episode. It's actually a very good anime once you stop asking your slef why that nun is carrying around a gun.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Episode 87 of Bleach this morning.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Well,last night I watched Episodes 1-10 of Ranma 1/2 with my mom [she totally loves anime now XD She loved Ranma 1/2] and than I watched the newer Inuyasha eppy on Adult Swim =]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ Cool! Your mom loves Ranma 1/2. XD It is a great anime!

Well I watched Episode 13 and 14 of Oruan High School Host Club, Naruto, Pokemon Advance Battle(last airing in Kids WB), Episode 13 and 14 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Bleach Episode 88, Eurkea 7, Pokemon Choncles. All of these in a three day period.

Mitsuka

Crazy Trainer
    Years
    I watch some every day^^ I just watched Gaigantor! I plan on watchn` Kiba soon ^^ My daddy also sat down and watched Revolutionary Girl Utena the movie with me, I got him inot anime. He thinks it's really cool...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Bleach 89 and 90. Omg, it is getting so good. Like always they have to end it as a chiffhanger. Man I don't like that. XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I watched a few episodes of Kiddy Grade a couple days ago. That was nice. *laughs* Wow, I just realized what the most horrible thing in the universe would be to give up for Lent! :P

ChibiKenji

Time Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    I've been rewatching Dragonball lately. Last I watched was episode six yesterday or the day before, I think.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Episode 91 of Bleach, episodes 15 and 16 of Oruan High School Host Club. All three episodes were awesome!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I watched eps 86-92 of naruto a few hours ago.

It's getting boring again. And the only reason I am watching ti is cause my friend is shving them into my dvd player (not literally).

I wish I was watching One Piece, but I'm stuck witht the dubs (and I can't download the subs).

Oh well, I'm meant to be getting a pile of anime off my mate on Monday :D.

Back