• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was your first kiss???

When was your first kiss???

• around a year ago

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • last month

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • long ago

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Do you mean a chocolate???

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • "other"

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Ooooooh, you mean the rock band right???

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't have my first kiss yet. xD; *is too shy*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Outside of family members (I don't mean in that way), nothing. Never had one, or a girlfriend for that matter either.

Lol When I was in kindergarden I thought one of the little girls kissed my hand. A few days afterwards I figured out that they dropped a grape and it hit my hand. Lol

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    A year and a half ago

Mine was about a year and a half ago. I had been going out with this girl for a month. I finilly leaned over and kissed her and her brother kicked my ***!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have'nt gotten my first kiss yet.Chances are I will never.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    So many ppl that have not kissed anyone yet, but, its better that way, You would not like it if you kissed someone you really love... Thats my oppinion.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    7th grade? I'm in 11th now, so that's... 4 years ago o_o;

and I've kissed... *counts on fingers* five people total since then?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Mine was around a year and a half ago. Altho it was great at the time, i look back as it was one of my worse moments, seeing as it was with one of my friends younger sisters -_-;. In my defence, she was the first person to flirt with me. Worse part is, she was also doing the same to some other guy i know at the place., and knowing her, she probably also had a b/f. It was just for one night, and has been my only 10 or so first kiss's in existance.

For some reason, i've never had a girl friend...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Mine was at 14/15 -i was at a disco feeling curious, and the guy i was dancing with kissed me ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Right before i lost me cherry. You know hold i was? 11 years old, and she was 24--and a model. She wanted more... I just didn't wanna commit, idn't it?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I think it was in 2001, with my best friend. It was truth or dare. That was my first "real" kiss. I used to kiss my girlfriend that summer on the lips, but it was nothing serious.

Years
    I think it was during one of the school dances. It went on the cheek but came pretty close..Anyways it was hilarious cause this goes way back to the 6th grade when Chris (Stripes) was still in school. Chris and I didn't really get along that much back then, but he did ask me to dance. I do regret what I said back then, cause it was no. Well a little after that is when the instructor was around 18 are eyes met and it almost happened. Right after that happened Chris was ticked. New Years Chris and we almost kissed, in my opinion at least. We were over at his house watching the fireworks and ya know how it goes.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Hmm...I seem to be a loner...couldn't really find anyone that I liked that liked me...*sigh*...Am I doing something wrong? lol

Here, in fact, I'll head right over to the pairing thread right now and see what happens :P

Edit: Apparently that word get's turned into red somehow lol
    But I guess I need to find someone to register there I guess...
    The treasure hunt continues!

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
    I nearly knocked that instructor into outer space when I saw that. He was lucky. About New Years I don't know..maybe it almost came around but you know what the smell of fireworks do to you, they put you into a trance. What ruined I think the whole thing was that crazy person that drove by honking his horn.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    My first was nearly five years ago this march, by a girl who i shall always believe that i will love, but that i have not seen for those five years, nor do i believe i ever will... the darker side of my past

Back