• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When will Dawn wear her 'Platinum outfit'?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016

Dawn's new outfit in Pokemon Platinum.
    (Picture credit: Bulbapedia)

I think Before arriving Route 216(or Snowpoint City), since it's cold there.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I was wondering the EXACT same thing! I reckon before she gets to Snowpoint because she'll be freezing in the DP outfit.

I reckon Ash will wear the boy's Platinum outfit as well (since his is based on the DP boy)
    Except the hat

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years

Just because its cold there doesn't mean she should wear it, but I get your point. That outfit is soooooooo adorable! I wish I could have one, oh wait, I can!

I don't think Ash should wear the boys platinum outfit, it seems, kinda a shame that they would make Ash wear that, when it is lukas'. I think Lukas should like make a special appearence or something

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I don't think Ash should wear the boys platinum outfit, it seems, kinda a shame that they would make Ash wear that, when it is lukas'. I think Lukas should like make a special appearence or something
    Ya... If they're really making Ash wears that outfit, that means they are not creative or lazy for designing clothes for Ash... But there is one question... What will Brock wear? Don't tell me it's Pearl's Platinum outfit...

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years

Dawn, if it's so cold, stop wearing freaking miniskirts! I get it. It's suppossed to be attractive. But your, like, 10, aren't you? Wait, like three or four years, so we all won't feel dirty being fond of you, m'kay?

Anyway, I don't think she will change into the Platinum wear for a while.
    I mean, May didn't change into her Emerald clothes until she made a cameo in Sinnoh, right? But, Dawn may or may not make a Cameo in the 5th Generation, anyway. ^_^

EDIT: I knew about the whole "eye-candy" thing, I was kind of talking about how the writers drew her...
    And all the supporting girls wore clothes like that, so I guess she's no different.

Last edited:
    Years
    It would be really cool if they wore those around Snowpoint, instead of just jackets.

As adorable as it is...Why do the new outfits so look so....o_o For the cold? Is this what they will be wearing everywhere?

Ya... If they're really making Ash wears that outfit, that means they are not creative or lazy for designing clothes for Ash... But there is one question... What will Brock wear? Don't tell me it's Pearl's Platinum outfit...

They already made him wear Lucas's clothes. o_o

And...Well Pearl's does have orange and green...

MaJuSe

Happiness is only a smile away
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008

I'm not sure, the games aren't tied in with the anime so much...I guess she would but you'd at least expect her to wear pants...but the again, it's Dawn.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It would be really cool if they wore those around Snowpoint, instead of just jackets.

As adorable as it is...Why do the new outfits so look so....o_o For the cold? Is this what they will be wearing everywhere?

They already made him wear Lucas's clothes. o_o

And...Well Pearl's does have orange and green...

Except Ash's looks cooler haha.

The reason why she's wearing that miniskirt... is here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144691

Apparently, it's also usual for Japanese schoolgirls to have skirts that short.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    1. Except Ash's looks cooler haha.
    2. Apparently, it's also usual for Japanese schoolgirls to have skirts that short.
    1.) I noticed something... The shoes, Ash's shoes! At least they designed it:laugh:

2.) Haha, I know that! They air some Japanese drama here in Hong Kong, so I knew...
    But there is one thing I'm still wondering... Pokemon is a kid show(and getting more femine) why are they doing that, I mean the "eye-candy" thing...(you know what I'm talking about, right?)

Years
    But there is one thing I'm still wondering... Pokemon is a kid show(and getting more femine) why are they doing that, I mean the "eye-candy" thing...(you know what I'm talking about, right?)

Well there are young boys that do develop crushes easily & everything Putting girls in short skirts & stuff appeals to guys/preteen boys. & Besides, there needs to be a cute character in every anime, am I right?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Well there are young boys that do develop crushes easily & everything Putting girls in short skirts & stuff appeals to guys/preteen boys. & Besides, there needs to be a cute character in every anime, am I right?
    I'm starting to feel guilty over watching Pokemon animes.XD Don't make my eyes dirty, Nintendo!XD I'm gonna sue Nintendo for making my mind dirrty!XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    It's good to look, just don't touch XD But seeing as it is just an anime, you'll be fine!
    Misty, May, Dawn stop disturbing my mind and my eyes! Please, I'm begging you!!XD
    Anyway, it doesn't care if Dawn is gonna wear that Platinum outfit... But she'll get chilled... if they don't change her outfit...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    She'll either get it near Snowpoint or during her reappearance. I'm going to go with near Snowpoint.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Oh gosh, Dawns defently gonna get a real cold draft under that jacket. :cheeky:

The Designers should have redrawn her with Stockings. (Or as we called it in the UK, tights)

I wonder what will Ash and Brock were as their winter outfit.:\

But did anyone notice that the Platinum design "Lucas" is wereing Paul's jacket!:shocked:

Years
    But did anyone notice that the Platinum design "Lucas" is wereing Paul's jacket!:shocked:

Hmmm....Well they look similar. In the colors and the split of color yeah, but the split of color is in different places and they give off... a different feel? xD
    I mean Paul's looks like it's bigger and would actually serve the purpose of a jacket.
    Lucas's looks like his doesn't close! And with that scarf it's like it's......what's the word?....Posh?

Back