• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'll make sure to buy Alpha Sapphire on November 21st directly from eShop when it's out, but I'll make sure to be able to buy Omega Ruby too when I happened to have enough money to get it.

Years
    I'll pre-order Alpha Sapphire when I get the chance and it's going to be delivered to me on the 28th. so, yay ^^ ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    gotta wait till the 28th, then buy at e-shop :/
    sucks that the game launch wont be worldwide like last time :(

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I want to pre-order so I can pick it up at the midnight release and spend my weekend playing it. But I've never pre-ordered anything before and I've read some issues regarding Pokemon releases in Canada where they don't happen same day as US, and possibly closer to the European release date. EB Games says I can get it on November 21st, but our Future Shop & Best Buy mega stores say they'll have ORAS in stock by November 30th. So confusing. Alternatively I can order off of Amazon but I'd rather have the novelty of lining up for a midnight release.

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire tho???????????????????????

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'd actually consider going to a midnight release of they hold one for ORAS in the UK, especially now that I can drive..

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    I usually buy them on day 1, but the 21st happens to be my yearly stupidly expensive car check up, so we'll see. I should have the money for both, but I don't want to over reach

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i'll be pre-ordering it, but as i have a japanese 3DS i'll have to order my cartridge in from japan. so although it comes out on the 21st in japan, i hope it'll be in by the time the games come out here on the 28th!

AxeBeard McBeardAxe

Jarl of the PokeCommunity
    Years
    I live in the US, and have a copy of both versions reserved at my local Gamestop already. This fact dictates that I HAVE to pickup the games within 48 hours of their release, or they'll be given away. (10/23) But why on earth would I wait two extra days?! Too much hype to handle, too much hype to handle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Preordered from Amazon way back in May as soon as they put the page up and got free release day delivery. Don't judge me lol. So will get it on the 28th.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    At the earliest, July 30, 2094.

Which is to say, not in my current lifetime.

Which is also to say, I'd rather "play" "games" like TurboTax, MATLAB, and Microsoft Excel than anything taking place in Hoenn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Whenever the release day is in the US since I've already finished paying off my pre-order. Hopefully work doesn't get in the way hahah.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    I voted 'later' simply because I'll buy it whenever its convenient for me. I'll be in the middle of the school term, and unlike XY it's not like there are (probably) any spoilers for me to try to avoid... and I still have a lot of games on my plate, including putting Pokemon X breeding on hiatus.

Back